So long, and thanks for all the fish <3

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Hi everyone ❤️ ✨

With the incredible Eurasia Animal Pack launched, it's time for one more piece of news from myself that you can probably guess from the title - today was my last day at Frontier.

I think during my time here I've touched nearly every single project except the Warhammer titles, which is quite something! These have been some of the best communities I've ever worked with, and the welcoming and inclusive nature has been something of a point of pride for myself and my team over the years. Guiding, growing and empowering the communities of Frontier has been my absolute pleasure from 2020 until now, and an experience I won't ever forget.

As a Community Lead, you're only as good as your team. Luckily, I had the best team imaginable in community management thanks to Jens, Fran and Lydiah. Together we've brought you 'special' livestreams, amazing video content, constant direct conversation and a whole lot of love and passion for games we truly believe in. While there are far too many people to thank individually, I do want to give these 3 in particular a shout-out, and I look forward to seeing you all, constantly, all the time, because only a fool would think we don't talk outside of work!

For those I work with at Frontier, you've all been remarkable.
For those in the community, YOU'VE ALSO all been remarkable.
For my poor laptop, when it comes to choosing random moments to do updates, you've also been remarkable.

If you want to keep an eye on me, you can find me on Twitter @Timalejandros, and for everything else there's Mastercard.

Thank you everyone once again, and for now I leave you in the incredibly capable hands of Fran and Lydiah <3

(P.S. the fish are the good times and memories, but that wasn't as catchy so I went with the hitchhikers reference title)

Oh no, not another member of our wonderful CM team. :cry:

Thank you Tim for your amazing work and everything you have done for our PZ and JWE community (and the other communities aswell of course). I will miss the fun streams with you.

Wish you all the best on your next job and life in general. 💚

Top Bottom