Horizons So, New wireframe paintjobs... Hope the Cobra Mk III stays OFF the charts as promised... Right FDev ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So, New wireframe paintjobs... Hope the Cobra Mk III stays OFF the charts as promised... Right FDev ?

Might be getting some (or a lot of) flak on this from ED moderators or ppl who think that what I say is unfair , but screw it !

Not wanting to sound poshy or patronizing or Elitist towards others or anything in that nature. However, being a person of principle, I alongside a lot of other people who bought into Alpha and had the one-time opportunity to purchase the time limited Cobra MK III Wireframe paint job during THAT period and who also put more than 240 Euros into the kickstarter at a time to fund ED and be eligible to even see that paintjob (which I don't regret), I hope Frontier Development keeps their word (this time) that the time limited Cobra MK III paintjob STAYS what they say it is: LIMITED.

I might not be so eager to purchase additional 'limited' paint jobs in the future should this promise be revoked.

Nuff said.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom