Powerplay So, the Powerplay changes in 2.06 STILL not working?

Was expecting a CC boost from several systems with new populations.....but still nothing.

Will it ever work?

Nope, no CC from the Horizons systems for Mahon either - we're short 78 CC that we should be getting.

On the plus side, at least the preparation bug has been fixed. I did a spot check with some of ours, and they can't be prepped any more.

Nope, no CC from the Horizons systems for Mahon either - we're short 78 CC that we should be getting.

On the plus side, at least the preparation bug has been fixed. I did a spot check with some of ours, and they can't be prepped any more.

Same for us. At least we don't have to worry about Bragur any more...

It is a shame that FD is saying it will work and it is not again. it proves again how much their QA is good.

Winters here.

Nothings been fixed.

Bacon who tested Bragur before and provided screenshots for the bug report, he went out to test again and is saying he cannot drop any preparation however.

Last edited:
Bacon who tested Bragur before and provided screenshots for the bug report, he went out to test again and is saying he cannot drop any preparation however.

Odd. What time did he try? As you can see in my test from 09:50 UTC it worked for me.

It looks like the Horizons introduced systems are generating CC income for their control systems now. The changes to default starting balance are as follows:

Edmund Mahon: Was +1,243, is now 1,356. Gain of 113 CC.
Zachary Hudson: Was +665, is now 706. Gain of 41 CC.
Felicia Winters: Was +200, is now 257. Gain of 57 CC.
Aisling Duval: Was -746, is now -714. Gain of 32 CC.
Zemina Torval: Was -146, is now -7. Gain of 139 CC.
Li Yong-Rui: Was +14, is now 168. Gain of 154 CC
Pranav Antal: Was -289, is now -73 CC. Gain of 216 CC.
Denton Patreus: Was +557, is now 660. Gain of 103 CC.
Archon Delaine: Was +897, is now 967. Gain of 70 CC.

I don't know the change to ALD's numbers, as I am using data from another post I did. If anyone has them, please post them here.

Yes, we see that increase, spread across 11 different systems.

The figures on the galaxy map are still a pack of lies, though.

It turns out that it's actually NOT been given.

We at Winters have ONCE AGAIN been affect by a bug showing the expansion cost on systems and the number of systems we can afford. But this time we had a leeway of nearly FIFTY CC taking into account the Horizons CC that was added in part way through the cycle.

This CC WAS NOT actually added despite being on our preparation as having that much CC and showing we could afford 3 systems. Does Fdev just think they can      with us right now?

Top Bottom