So, what if Fleet Carrier purchase star systems....

Hahaha!

Are you familiar with how FDev operate?
The mining part yes. The credits?

80% of players have less than a billion. Ish. Note that this number can vary by a fair amount because data.

They won't price it grossly out of range of most players, so I doubt the base carrier will be much more than 1b.

Last edited:
As I've stated before, I don't plan on doing hours of old gameplay I've become overly bored with just to access the new content. I'd honestly rather the fleet carriers be a paid update that I can access easily after buying.

As I've stated before, I don't plan on doing hours of old gameplay I've become overly bored with just to access the new content. I'd honestly rather the fleet carriers be a paid update that I can access easily after buying.
And I suspect most people will disagree with wanting to pay for an update.

Not that I care. I'd buy an expansion.

The first FC will be made available to one lucky CMDR who wins a lottery, and the rest are available to purchase by anyone from a shipyard in a system 498ly from the nearest star.

And I suspect most people will disagree with wanting to pay for an update.

Not that I care. I'd buy an expansion.
I understand this. It's just I like the game so much and it bugs me that when I try to play it and I feel so much disappointment at what could be. I'm only on console so my options are sorely limited in terms of similar games. I'd rather pay more to enjoy the game that's good, compared to the cartoony arcade feeling version(no mans sky), or the combat exclusive versions (endspace or eve valkyrie).

IMO<
I think that since the Fleet Carriers are so large that the only place to purchase one would be at a Capital Ship Yard location -
According to all the info I have seen they cannot fit thru the MailSlot at any starport - You would order the FC at the nearest starport to a Capital ShipYard with instructions to pick up the FC after (X) time with a minimum 24 hr wait up to the next server restart the following Thursday. (Simpler to wait until server update).
It may come with a full load of jump fuel in order to be placed at your preferred location. This will decrease congestion at the CSY.
It is anyone's guess as to how this will actually play out, but the most logical is the above scenario.

They are a top-tier prestige item.

Should be expensive and difficult to get.

Dont really want to see every casual going about with one.

Should need a good investment into the game. 20 Bil+, with 500t of unobtainium + Admiral / King needed. No Arx tho.

Signing off,

CMDR Gavin786

i Heard you needed to find a small seismic charger before unlocking the fleet carrier

giphy.gif
And solve the dolphin heat bug

Back
Top Bottom