Some achievements not tracking anymore?

I'm having a problem popping several achievements, they seem to have stopped tracking.

Specifically selling 1m credits of Rares, buying 1000t of Tea + all the buy x number of commodities ones. Others have reported not getting the achievement for buying from a carrier, as well as several others.

Seems to be a bug introduced at the beginning of September. There's an issue logged in the tracker here : https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/19546 would be great if you could pop over and give it some traction. Thanks.

Ah yes, I see the confusion. It's different achievements there, one for selling rares (to a station) and another for buying a regular commodity from a carrier. Neither of them are working.

You can store rares as a carrier owner but yeah, you can't trade them.

Indeed a lot of commodity market related achievements are not registering anymore.

According to trueachivements tracker no one has unlocked "Lave is a Rare Thing" (sell 250k worth of rares) since September 1st, even though the community recently concluded a rare goods CG in which thousands of players took part

Please contribute to the issue tracker so this bug can be confirmed!

Last edited:
Yeah, TA user Smudgenat0r has detailed what looks like a fairly comprehensive list in this forum post : https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1226324

Heavy Lifting
Sold 10,000 units of cargo

Sneaky
Sold 50,000 credits worth of illegal goods

Black Market
Sold illegal goods

Consumer
Buy 100,000 units of goods

Rares, I Like Rares
Sell 1,000,000 credits worth of rares

Lave is a Rare Thing
Sold 250,000 credits worth of rares

Sales Merchant
Sold 1,000 units of cargo

How Very English
Buy 1,000 tonnes of tea

Buyer
Buy 50,000 units of goods

Career Criminal
Sold 250,000 credits worth of illegal goods

S H O P P I N G
Buy 25,000 units of goods

Long Distance Courier Service
Bought a commodity from another Commander's carrier

Bit annoying that there are several separate items on the issue tracker relating to this so visibility might be diluted.

I think FDev fixed the achivements. I was able to complete "Lave is a Rare Thing" ( sell 250k of rare goods) yesterday and "Heavy Lifting" (sell 10k tonnes of cargo) is being tracked again

Top Bottom