Some MUCH NEEDED PlanCo Update - Features Request

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Well, we are getting another DLC soon as confirmed by the recent steam activity, the game data is definitely being updated, last update was a day ago.

Hey there! We love the excitement but Steam DB activity isn't actually a confirmation of anything and shouldn't be viewed as such. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any awesome news when it happens!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
What else should you work on at Planet Coaster than new content?
Meanwhile, no one believes you're reworking the whole game any more.
Who from Frontier said something about reworking the whole game?

I'm asking this because I am not aware that any developer from Frontier ever said something like that, so as far as I'm concerned there's no basis for 'believing' something in the first place.

I'll just wait patiently for any news that may or may not be announced and enjoy playing the game while I wait. :)

It's not like we are entitled to any updates or new content for Planet Coaster at this point; the initial purchase of Planet Coaster did not include a "guarantee on x number of updates and new content", so Frontier is by no means obligated to release any updates and/or (free/paid) new content for the game. Obviously any updates and new content will be welcome and (I hope) received with joy and excitement, but we don't have any rights on said updates and new content.

If and when updates and DLC's are released is usually great, but I don't waste my life worrying all about it. Nor do I, if some ride or feature didn't get added

I never said that RTC3 was better than PC, but there were rides and features that was better or had more of, in RTC3 than in PC.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Steam DB activity isn't actually a confirmation of anything and shouldn't be viewed as such. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any awesome news when it happens!
Havent we heard that before? Not sure why its always a big secret with no buildup until a week before release, aside from preventing too much "anticipation discussion"

Obviously frontier is busy with the release of Planet Zoo in a few weeks, but it would be very surprising if there isnt at least some small update for Plancos 3year anniversary and/or for the holidays. I doubt frontier wants to confirm everybodys suspicion that Planco1 is no longer being worked on, even if you are preparing to move onto Planco2. I mean dont get me wrong, I'm much happier knowing Planco2 is going to be developed at some point in the near future, but having no anniversary/holiday update would still be very disappointing to the general community. This would be the best time for "one last DLC" before everybody realizes that Planco2 is official

Last edited:
Maybe they are working on something, but aren't ready to confirm that they are. Remember, they stopped sharing concept art and stuff because they don't want us to be disappointed in the end because things change during development of content packs, etc. We will only find out when and if we are getting another DLC when they make the official announcement about a week before release. I'd say let's see what happens in November. Especially for the anniversary.

Top Bottom