Someone at Netflix has been playing a bit of Elite...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You're calling me the troll? I'm not the one who dove into a thread about a show I didn't like to talk trash about it for seven pages.

I think hes just baffled at why anyone would want to defend a show like Another life, it really is garbage. I watched the first few episodes (while wanting to bang by head against the wall) and never went back. Judging by the ratings on imdb.com and rotten tomatoes its not watchable. If you actually liked it good for you.

Oh so that's where the trolls all got together to organize those terrible talking points you are spouting.

I'm fine. I'm not the one that hates a TV show because of politics and tries to hide it behind bad faith talking points I stole from reddit.

Not sure what all the bickering is about, but the show is stupid. It's just an excuse to have an "anything goes" sexual exploration between every different set and subset of relationships while pretending to be sci fi. Nothing in it has anything to do with Sci, everything to do with Fi.

Garbage show that's polluting my "continue watching" list.
Also, that actress bugs me. She bothered me in BSG, she was annoying in Longmire, I cannot watch her in this series.
I knew I saw here somewhere. She's an annoying character in every show I've seen her in. She's a poor man's Carrie Ann Moss.

You might want to give Dark a chance. Ok I'm a bit biased cause it was filmed around here in Berlin but nonetheless....great show 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I've heard good things about that show but haven't been able to watch it because...I cancelled my streaming Netflix plan. :D When Netflix's live action treatment of Cowboy Bebop airs, I'll be back and I'll check it out then. Thanks for the recommendation!

Yeah, can I get an admin or mod to close this now. Pweeze? Its run its course.. Lol
(Didn't realise it was such a, shall we say "Touchy" subject. Its been interesting though.
o7

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Thought it was ok at the beginning but I'm becoming a bit Meh about it after a few episodes.

As mentioned above, The Expance could be Elite, Looking forward to the next series later in the year.

We need more stories set in space though.. I'm still mourning Firefly.... WHY???? WHHHHYYYYYY????????

Oh yeah, closing as requested.

gByFS7e.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom