Someone just posted this in the Steam Forum

Not reliable… Chante doesn’t work here anymore and white tiger isn’t a species…. Weird pack theme doesn’t fit any patterns and the animal choices aren’t great.

also, the user name suggests it’s a user who is on these forums sometimes (George Boggs) who has a history of making unsubstantiated claims that are just made up.

Can we talk about primates diving?
What primates? Thouse that famously cannot swim?
I highly doubt they will add diving to the probuscis monkey next and highly doubt it would be described as "primates"

Announced on 26th and released on July 30th. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Someone doesn't know how it usually works with updates.

Invisible white Tiger. What? Can it change its Colors like a Octopus? 😂
He probably chose Steam now for trolling because he might've been blocked on the Forum. I remember my last Encounter with him where he posted something about a fanmade Eagle Escape Animation (which didn't even have anything to do with Eagles or Aviarys at all. He just cut some Trash together). After a While the Thread was gone.

Also why should we get the Mountain Gorilla when the Eastern Lowland Gorilla can also be kept in Captivity (don't know if the Crossriver Gorilla can be kept too)

And then the Name George's Sanctuary. I've never heard of a Park with that Name and even if it would exist, it would definitely have no Mountain Gorillas.

As always very believable from him

Top Bottom