Something just got posted to their Twitter page

I’m just here to champion the elegance of the Echalion shallot and praise Cmdr Kzak for his culinary good taste.

Oh, and a (y) for all the jumps too. Intrepid exploration of the cosmos and kitchen.

EDIT: Could there be room on an FDev livestream to discuss Kzak’s favourite foods, it would fit right in.

Hello everyone, this was certainly an interesting thread to read!

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.

Epic troll FDev! You got players to stare at your loading screen for 3 hours straight with a desperate hope for new content! 🤣

1581898413345.png

Here, here! Move along, nothing to see here, please go on about your normal activities!

Hello everyone, this was certainly an interesting thread to read!

I just wanted to drop in and clarify that the "Wish You Were Here" post that went out on our Twitter today is not pointing towards a new discovery or in-game event. I sincerely apologise if the language used implied that at all!

The "Wish You Were Here" series was started to highlight cool or unusual places to visit in the galaxy, like nebulas or strange coloured planets! Quite often people aren't sure where to head when they start exploring, so these act as points of interest.
Thanks for taking the time on responding to this, Paige, and of course for reading the thread. I wonder what some of the Frontier staff are able to make it through on here sometimes! Not meaning that as a slight to the community, just that I'm sure it is a daunting task keeping up with everything, and trying to place it within apt context at the same time.

As someone who frequents the forums, but not Twitter, though knowing the nature of that platform in general, I do not believe what Frontier posted there was an issue at all.

Sorry for my former bit of cheek on behalf of my fellows here on the forums earlier – something about hot dogs...

Cheers. o7

Top Bottom