Space ships database now on official website!

If you don't have it, you won't miss much. Comparable to the Founder decals which you never apply anywhere. It's a nice ship to have, but more of a collector piece. It has a metallic red finish though from the start.

In fact, the only occasion I used mine, and for everything, was this event.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
If you don't have it, you won't miss much. Comparable to the Founder decals which you never apply anywhere. It's a nice ship to have, but more of a collector piece. It has a metallic red finish though from the start.

In fact, the only occasion I used mine, and for everything, was this event.

O7,
🙃

... and the store is so trolling us Quattro drivers - only 9 repaints offered and all at 10,000 Arxes - glad I got my repaints way back when we used real money.

See post #3 old man!

Ah, i didn't get the joke.

Actually thought someone had been reading /r/jokes today as i'd just read this:

Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro roll up to an Irish border checkpoint. Paddy, the officer, halts them and sternly declares, "It's illegal to cram five people into a Quattro. 'Quattro' means four."
The Englishman, incredulous, retorts, "Quattro is just the name of the car! Check the papers: it's designed for five."
"You can't pull that one on me," replies Paddy. "Quattro means four. You've got five folks in there; it's against the law."
The Englishman, now irate, demands, "Get your supervisor! I need someone with more intelligence!"
Paddy quips back, "Sorry, Murphy's tied up with two blokes in a Fiat Uno.

I get inside my Cobra Mk4 and take her to heaven and back!
1659795666235-png.316655

O7,
🙃

Ah, i didn't get the joke.

Actually thought someone had been reading /r/jokes today as i'd just read this:

Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro roll up to an Irish border checkpoint. Paddy, the officer, halts them and sternly declares, "It's illegal to cram five people into a Quattro. 'Quattro' means four."
The Englishman, incredulous, retorts, "Quattro is just the name of the car! Check the papers: it's designed for five."
"You can't pull that one on me," replies Paddy. "Quattro means four. You've got five folks in there; it's against the law."
The Englishman, now irate, demands, "Get your supervisor! I need someone with more intelligence!"
Paddy quips back, "Sorry, Murphy's tied up with two blokes in a Fiat Uno.
And then a Fiat 500 pulls up, and a seemingly endless stream of clowns comes out of it...

Top Bottom