Species Field Guide - Cryolophosaurus

Thank you everyone for the kind words about the Cryolophosaurus! We're very happy to see everyone loving it so much <3
Oh yes! This species is everything I wanted from the Crylophosaurus, this species is in my top ten favorite dinosaur species list and I absolutely love the design that the frontier developer team that designed this animal is absolutely beautiful. To me this dinosaur Jens is pretty much the peacock of the dinosaur world because I don't know what it is about this animal I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in the museum in Utah which has an exhibition for Cryolophosaurus and seeing this animal reminds me of that moment when I was only about 14 when I first saw Cryolophosaurus bones in the museum.

Great Job to the developer team who made the Cryolophosaurus into reality
in Jurassic world Evolution 2.
Five star Job for their excellent work👍
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FDRxWiJXsA4oDb-~2.jpeg

My Top 10 Dinosaurs List:
1. Acrocanthosaurus ✓
2. Cryolophosaurus ✓
3. Amargasaurus ✓
4. Pachyrhinosaurus ✓
5. Concavenator
6. Miragaia
7. Austroraptor
8. Austrolovenator
9. Shunosaurus
10. Deinocheirus

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding like I'm nitpicking, most Americans I know still use feet to measure distance and height. I'm curious to know why you brought it up in this thread, because as far as I know it hasn't been mentioned here before?
Lol that guy has no idea what he is talking about. I've worked in american and canadian construction for the past 10 years and all we use is imperial.

Top Bottom