Species Field Guide - Mosasaurus

Interesting... looks like the Mosa is more accurately scaled, as oppose to the oversized giant seen in the movies. Makes sense though; the space needs for an animal that large would be astronomical.
The one from the movie is just an extremely big one, the ones from Jurassic world evolution 2 are about average size, neither one is wrong

Well what else is it going to do? Can't exactly break out and go on a rampage when it needs water for swimming...
I am hoping that if the Mosasaurus gets uncomfortable it will ram the viewing galleries and break the glass, causing the viewing gallery to flood and have to be fixed by a ranger team. That and/or if like say a triceratops or Indominus rex comes too close to the lagoon, that the hungry Mosasaurus will jump up and drag the dinosaur into the lagoon with it, killing it, or it could miss and the dinosaur could run away.

I am hoping that if the Mosasaurus gets uncomfortable it will ram the viewing galleries and break the glass, causing the viewing gallery to flood and have to be fixed by a ranger team. That and/or if like say a triceratops or Indominus rex comes too close to the lagoon, that the hungry Mosasaurus will jump up and drag the dinosaur into the lagoon with it, killing it, or it could miss and the dinosaur could run away.
Already confirmed that it won’t be doing either

No he’s definitely right, it’s in the enclosures feature focus
Are you talking about the enclosures park management guide? Cause I can't find an enclosures feature focus. If you are talking about the enclosures park management guide, they didn't directly say that they won't be doing either, and even if they did confirm that they won't be doing either, they could always change their minds and bring them into the game in a DLC.

Top Bottom