Species Packs I Would love to see happen UPDATED-Summary

Yes this is in response to the prehistoric marine species pack. Frontier has shown us that they could do anything with this game and expending Beyond dinosaurs is really interesting. Hopefully you all love these choices for great species packs.

THEROPOD PACK:
1. Yangchanosaurus
2. Gojirasaurus
3. Utahraptor
4. Archeopteryx

GENTLE GIANTS PACK:
1. Diamantinasaurus
2. Barosaurus
3. Shunosaurus
4. Brachytrachelopan

PREHISTORIC SOUTH AMERICA DINOSAUR PACK:
1. Patagotitan
2. Maip
3. Austroraptor
4. Stegouros

CENOZOIC SPECIES PACK:
1. Livyatan
2. Woolly Mammoth
3. Smilodon
4. Megatherium

PREHISTORIC EUROPE DINOSAUR PACK:
1. Ampelosaurus
2. Concavenator
3. Pelecanmimus
4. Scelidosaurus

FLYING TITANS PACK:
1. Hatzegopteryx
2. Phosphatodraco
3. Thalassodromeus
4. Pterodaustro

TRIASSIC SPECIES PACK:
1. Postosuchus
2. Plateosaurus
3. Thescodontosaurus
4. Cymbospondylus

BEFORE THE DINOSAURS PACK:
1. Edaphosaurus
2. Campyloprion
3. Inostrancevia
4. Meganeura

ASIA SPECIES PACK:
1. Microraptor
2. Tarbosaurus
3. Shuntungosaurus
4. Guanlingsaurus

PREHISTORIC CROC PACK:
1. Deinosuchus
2. Dakosaurus
3. Simosuchus
4. Kaprosuchus

SMALL SPECIES PACK:
1. Pisttacosaurus
2. Rhamphorhynchus
3. Platecarpus
4. Ajnabia

JURASSIC LEGACY PACK:
1. Mussaurus
2. Hadrosaurus
3. Othnielia
4. Microceratus

Well this is pretty much just a summary of every pack I think should also be made as well considering that there is still potential for this game assuming that Universal will allow such diversity in their game.

Last edited:
It is difficult to choose between Achillobator and Utahraptor. The Austroraptor is more likely due to its piscivorous diet that set it apart from the other dromaeosaur species.

I am having doubts about Othnielia, despite the species debut in the original novel version of Jurassic Park.

I prefer Camptosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Ornitholestes, Rhamphorhynchus, Saltasaurus, Psittacosaurus, Edmontonia, Lambeosaurus, and Protoceratops being added. I am not sure about Saurolophus, Sauroposeidon, Stegoceras, Saichania, and Minotaurasaurus.

But to accommodate new species, the dinosaur cohabitation element needs fixing.

It is difficult to choose between Achillobator and Utahraptor. The Austroraptor is more likely due to its piscivorous diet that set it apart from the other dromaeosaur species.

I am having doubts about Othnielia, despite the species debut in the original novel version of Jurassic Park.

I prefer Camptosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Ornitholestes, Rhamphorhynchus, Saltasaurus, Psittacosaurus, Edmontonia, Lambeosaurus, and Protoceratops being added. I am not sure about Saurolophus, Sauroposeidon, Stegoceras, Saichania, and Minotaurasaurus.

But to accommodate new species, the dinosaur cohabitation element needs fixing.

Thx for the help with this thread.🙂

@Jurassic Tyrant King I like your ideas but I think Tarbosaurus & Smilodon would be better off in another Camp Cretaceous DLC. Also we need more than just 4 Cenozoic creatures for a pack like that.
Here is my roster for a Jurassic Dinosaur Pack:
  1. Torvosaurus.
  2. Supersaurus.
  3. Rhamphorhynchus.
  4. Rhomaleosaurus.
Also I understand that we don't have enough species for a Camp Cretaceous Expansion so why don't we add the dinosaur that was mentioned in the show rather than just having 3 species? It is Anchiornis.

@Jurassic Tyrant King I like your ideas but I think Tarbosaurus & Smilodon would be better off in another Camp Cretaceous DLC. Also we need more than just 4 Cenozoic creatures for a pack like that.
Here is my roster for a Jurassic Dinosaur Pack:
  1. Torvosaurus.
  2. Supersaurus.
  3. Rhamphorhynchus.
  4. Rhomaleosaurus.
Also I understand that we don't have enough species for a Camp Cretaceous Expansion so why don't we add the dinosaur that was mentioned in the show rather than just having 3 species? It is Anchiornis.
It would be interesting to see, but we're most likely not going to get another Camp Cretaceous pack at this point since the species nothosaurus has now been added to the game and it is already signifying that Frontier is not going to make another pack for Camp Cretaceous most likely they will add the species in other packs. for example Microceratus will most likely appear possibly in an Asia dinosaur pack or A JP dinosaur novel pack. Besides since Camp Cretaceous already has a pack in this game already it's very unlikely Frontier will repeat the same effort again.

It would be interesting to see, but we're most likely not going to get another Camp Cretaceous pack at this point since the species Nothosaurus has now been added to the game and it is already signifying that Frontier is not going to make another pack for Camp Cretaceous most likely they will add the species in other packs. for example Microceratus will most likely appear possibly in an Asia dinosaur pack or A JP dinosaur novel pack. Besides since Camp Cretaceous already has a pack in this game already it's very unlikely Frontier will repeat the same effort again.
You never know.

Top Bottom