I think it would be great to have similar if not better rides and additions as Ghostbusters but to Scify (MIB, Star Trek, Star Wars, Farscape, Andromeda, Stargate, Aliens VS Predator, Planet 51, Planet of the Apes, Escape from Planet Earth, The Last Starfighter, Treasure Planet & etc.), More Monsters (Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein, Wolfman, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Rampage, King Kong, Godzilla, Kaiju & etc.), Superheroes (DC, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6 & Marvel), More Fantasy/Medieval/Ancient (Wizards/Witches, Dragons, Orcs, Goblins, Griffins, Trolls, Ogres, mythology, Fairy Tales (Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, The Arabian Nights and such), Tall Tales and etc. like), (Demons ((Hell)) & Angels ((Heaven)) like), (Dinosaurs We were given a Dino Mascot without Dino themes Plz give dino themes), More Native/Jungle like (George of the Jungle, Tarzan, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and etc.), More Season/Holiday stuff, Army Men/Toys (Toy Story, Toy Soldiers, Small Soldiers), More Pirates and Privateers (Pirates of the Caribbean, Cutthroat Island, Treasure Island and so on) and Digital (Tron, Ready Player One and Wreck It Ralph). I think more themes based on these for rides, parts, materials and such would greatly increase the creativity in PC. So I agree with a lot you have there. I think a DLC surrounded by a theme of aquatics would be awesome. Could have glass tubing water rides and fish/aquatic animals to have fun in, over and under water. I would enjoy more things to make waterfalls with.Hayo, everyone!
Wow, it's been a while since my last post, this is actually my first post on the new forums, everything looks great! I thought I'd kick things off with some good old fashioned speculation.
Assuming there is going to be another DLC pack, what would you want to see from it? We've had a couple of great examples so far hitting many of the niches that the community have been after. If I could have a few choice selections, it'd be the following:
Well, that's me, it's less speculation as it is 'wishes' I guess. But what would you like to see, or indeed what would you like to guess the next DLC will be? Let me know below!
- Dark Rides Pack
- Containing a new tracked ride, perhaps, or an indoor water boat ride (similar to that of Bubbleworks in the UK)
- Perhaps more generic themed objects, animatronics, and more 'door' objects (you know the ones that you can trigger to open to different rooms on coasters etc).
- Transport Rides Pack
- We already have a bunch of cool transport rides, but transport rides are awesome, hence this entry!
- In older titles we've seen transport rides like elevators, even submarines if I recall correctly! It would be awesome to see more creative transport rides to fit into some of the amazing themed creations I see from some of you guys
- Splashtastic Pack
- If you'll excuse the cringe-inducing name, I know that a lot of you, including myself, would love some form of water-slide esque rides being introduced into the game. It's a massive ask, seeing as pools in RCT3 were almost an entirely separate operation than your standard coasters/flat rides.
- Imagine the idea of slides and pools in Planco, a game that thrives on player's creativity, it makes me think that we could see some seriously cool things with a pack like this. Imagine people building just dedicated water parks? A Siam Park type park would be awesome to see.