Spinosaurus poll

quick question for everyone:
Spinosaurus or no spinosaurus?
I realize there will be a lot of conflicting opinions on this so please try to be civil. :D

Cyberpunk You make a good point. but this poll is asking the question: do you want Spino in this game? would you prefer it was left out? will you not buy the game if it isn't included? etc.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk You make a good point. but this poll is asking the question: do you want Spino in this game? would you prefer it was left out? will you not buy the game if it isn't included? etc.

It's already been confirmed that it's in the game and i would bet you my life savings you won't find a single person on this forum that would want it left out

Why would anyone want it left out in the game? It is one of three large carnivores to have an important, starring role in the Jurassic Park franchise, and has a dedicated fan base both in said franchise and as a popular dinosaur in general. Also it’s already been confirmed to be in the game, the website was datamined and the most notable feature was a Spinosaurus icon in the dinosaur list section.

This is an absolutely absurd question.

Last edited:
Completely agree with everything in this thread.

Spino was the main dino from one whole JP movie. Even if you didn't particularly like that movie, the Spino itself is a great dino overall if you take it out of the poor JP3 plot around it. There is fandom speculation around how it was created/why it came into existence and I feel this could tie into the JWE story easily and be entertaining for the players, maybe it could have been Wu's first attempt to appease military influences on creating an intelligent biological predator.... before the Indominus was created.... and explains why Sorna's 'dino factory' ended up being abandoned in the first place.

JWE looks great already so the Spino isn't a dealbreaker for me, but at the same time so many of us would appreciate it being in the game.

I deff want it in the game, I can not wait to see what it looks like, I am also hoping for baryonyx as well. I have a felling Barry might be coming out with the rumored JW:FK dlc

I'd rather not have it in. Why you would probably think? Something I've really thought about a lot lately to be honest. Well eventually I came to the conclusion that I don't want it in. There's a few reasons for this because, first of all I think it makes no sense whatsoever it was in the Jurassic Park movie in the first place. Then there's because it wasn't listed and no one actually knows where it comes from. As well as Alan Grant and Billie they didn't know what it was at first. You can hate me, but this is just my opinion. I think it's ugly anyway so yeah i'd rather not have it in the game for merely that reason already...

But to be honest the only reason I don't want it in the game:
It's already been confirmed that it's in the game and i would bet you my life savings you won't find a single person on this forum that would want it left out

Gotta keep you all frosty for when the game comes out and you need to stop thinking and just act! . Thx for reading this nonensense btw.

I'd rather not have it in. Why you would probably think? Something I've really thought about a lot lately to be honest. Well eventually I came to the conclusion that I don't want it in. There's a few reasons for this because, first of all I think it makes no sense whatsoever it was in the Jurassic Park movie in the first place. Then there's because it wasn't listed and no one actually knows where it comes from. As well as Alan Grant and Billie they didn't know what it was at first. You can hate me, but this is just my opinion. I think it's ugly anyway so yeah i'd rather not have it in the game for merely that reason already...

Gotta keep you all frosty for when the game comes out and you need to stop thinking and just act! . Thx for reading this nonensense btw.

You do have the option of not making the Spinosaurus, why deny a lot of people who want to have this incredible carnivore in their park?

That could very well be the dumbest thing ive ever had to read.

totally agree. That's why I added the spoiler which contained your quote where you said you'd bet your life savings on it(the reason for that bull* story). but in these quotes of quotes it's not even visible. So yeah, always fun to try to explain something was a joke. My bad ;)

I love the Jurassic Park /// Spinosaurus and I still don't like that some people still want it to be the first hybrid. The Spino was actually quite accurate for the time (by JP standards). I like that it is more colourful than the other big Theropods and it is also the biggest carnivore in the park, unless you can release a full grown 50 feet Indominus which is terrifying to say the least ^^

I don't have an issue with it being in the game. If it was in the game it would look amazing I am sure.

I am mostly happy with the original 3 movies Dinosaurs being in the game, as I said before any others are just welcomed extras.

Top Bottom