Squadron Goals

Greetings fellow Commanders,
it is me again with another idea to improve the current Squadron System (link to my last series) I had like a few days ago but could only now write down.
If you remember there was once the Colonia Expansion Initiative where Player Groups could work towards establishing themselves in the Colonia Region. I do not think there was ever a similiar project done.

But now with Squadrons it could make a return to add to the types of Player Driven Events alongside regular CGs or the new Story Lines. They would probably look a lot like CGs but instead of Commanders competing for personal total contribution, all your effort was awarded towards your Squadron. To make it fair I would divide Squadrons into Classes based on their size(like <6, <12, <25,<50, <100, 100+) and prizes would be awarded for every Class.

In terms of reward I could imagine anything depending on the Task of the Squadron Initiative.
Preparing Expansion into uninhabitated space? Get a place, similiar to the Colonia Expansion Initiative.
Killing Space Bugs? The Headquators of the minor faction supported by your Squadron gets Access to all currently available AX Modules.
Repairing one of the Defunct Stations? New Memorial Trading Megaship traveling between the rescued station and if available the Home System.
Resolving a Conflict between 2 or 3 Superpowers? Get the winners support reflected by being able to run a Interstellar Initiative.

That is all for now.

Top Bottom