Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Yeah, Agent has a decent track record of hits, Berks definitely overstates there.

Throw in the AMD re-partnering, and stuff like the recent Turbulent predictions landing, and he's definitely peeked behind the curtain and seen some perplexing things.

---

Berks's general response is just pretty hilarious though 😄. He's very much raging at the very idea that cap ship PvP could fall through, more than anything ;)

Had a look at the first link.

Difficult to say much about most of it at this point, its super old and about a game that may never see the light of day, but

seamless transitions from landing zones to space are now just loading screens (sq42)

They ain't in SC and i don't see how or why that would be different in SQ42.

first missions for sq42 limited to ship-to-ship combat only (additional FPS after prelude, exploration still in as of now)

Its a campaign game, its going to be on rails, its not meant to be like the live game where you can just get out of your ship and go do whatever else.....

FYI, Captain Berks said he talked to a dev who said the Agent's recent leaks aren't true. I view those leaks as part of the entertainment. It is something to keep in mind while we watch the progress of the project.

Well, i talked to a dev who said everything the Agent said is true, and not only that, he also said CR likes to dress up in a pink tu-tu and tell everyone to call him Susan!

Had a look at the first link.

Difficult to say much about most of it at this point, its super old and about a game that may never see the light of day, but

Yeah he's only referring to calling the 3.0 announcement there.

The other stuff, as you say, is both now dated (so very possibly wrong now, even if it was right then), and an unknown either way until SQ42 finally emerges.

My memory is conflated with another Berks conversation this week where he said he talked to a "dev" that said:

Note: the following is my vague recollection and might be wrong.

CIG's development is in a "dark tunnel" at the moment which means they're working hard but looking for a light at the end of the tunnel.

I also think they do work hard. There are some results to show for it. However effort is not the same as result - the transmission belt between the two is the management, so it may go well or not work at all.

I was just thinking but some of the newest participants to the thread might never have witnessed peak citizen.

Its time for a refresher!

ygmSGD9.jpg

Top Bottom