Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

I beg to differ but you can purchase food from any reputable station in ED and simply jetison it for your friends to scoop up if that's your thing.

Is the transfer of food something you consider integral to the spiritual successor to Wing Commander then?
What's the difference in ED between food, screws and wood appart a different label in the database ?
Food, drink and oxygen are are vital needs for the pilot. They are gameplay values with specific mechanisms.
It's also the case for pilots in ED ? (answer = no).

Last edited:
Yes, keep believing it's all paid employees by CIG and wondering why the funding of SC is better year after year.
Perhaps you will understand what's really going on in one or 2 years.
Who claimed those comments were by CIG employees, or even paid?

Weird.

What I said, sarcastically, was
Yes indeed, those comments are all genuine ED players leaving for SC.
which appeared to be what you were claiming.

What's the difference in ED between food, screws and wood appart a different label in the database ?
Food, drink and oxygen are are vital needs for the pilot. They are gameplay values with specific mechanisms.
It's also the case for pilots in ED ? (answer = no).

I thought those Origin space games that Roberts says he's "known for" were about fighting for a cause, commanding wings into battle, on-going story concerning conflict and semi-interesting aliens with motives. Finding trade routes or exploring maybe?

It seems that ten years in and with half a billion dollars already in the bank, they are more concerned with low hanging fruit survival mechanics.

Each to their own I suppose - glad you got your fridge dude, but not really the triumphant return to space games once advertised.

You're joking...right?

He has an entire ship line and brand items named after him with custom designer seats bearing his logo...not to mention the lore attached :D

He's been doing that for a long time, even if it wasn't his IP to begin with

MatchDay-Ocean.png

It's not funtionnal on old ships.
For exemple, the recent reedemer has it and it is stocked when you spawn it.

Source: https://youtu.be/-b8TpXQldzs?t=556
Don't keep on about the Redeemer fridge...mine is perpetually empty every time I spawn the ship. I've seen it full a grand total of once since I've owned a Redeemer...even after I restock it manually the contents magically vanish every time I store and recall the damned ship. I swear some troll is sneaking on board and eating it all...It's like living in a house full of teenage children all over again, every parent's personal plague of locusts :cautious:

QqFNM0c.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom