Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

and god, why would anyone buy through the grey market at this point.

• you can buy ships in game, even if you dont want to grind for one, watch out for the exploits that constantly pop up and you can buy all for friends ships in game.

• multiple sales a year give 10 year insurance on ships you get from CIG. LTI is really devalued.

• if you really want LTI just use https://ccugame.app/your-items/fleet to do it yourself

• cig has sales all the time now, it isnt like years back when they were hardly ever having "promotions"

Probably for that sweet sweet 50% saving...

I think about the guy I sold to, and what a deal he got. A flipping Hercules A2 half off. Fine. Great. Good job very clever.

But here's the thing, he's put more actual, real life money, into this pit. And I have his actual money, out here in the real world.

Who won, who lost, I don't know I think I got screwed either way, point is he's further in now and I'm completely out.

Not knocking the guy though I mean God bless him he made the purchase that very same hour.

But yeah, I dunno, it's just a crappy situation all round with star citizen.

(The guy sold his concierge fleet over at sc_trades in the end for 50% of value. Couldn't be bothered to wait for 60%).

Last edited:
50%? weak sauce lol

Although that would be good on the cheaper ships.

86h7lQ1.png

This clip demonstrates the wonders of Star Citizen's groundbreaking PES technology:

EDIT: Sorry, I'm being told that's just a random ship exploding.

This clip demonstrates the wonders of Star Citizen's groundbreaking PES technology:

Do you know what it looks like when you are in a pieces and it gets one shot by a railgun?

Could have been a random explosion, but i'd say decent chance he was one shot by something.

Approaching hostiles on the ground very slowly in a pieces aint the best idea. Also was radar locked.

Going into an area where someone had shut off the comms area.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Do you know what it looks like when you are in a pieces and it gets one shot by a railgun?

Could have been a random explosion, but i'd say decent chance he was one shot by something.

Approaching hostiles on the ground very slowly in a pieces aint the best idea. Also was radar locked.

SC is so good that it looks bad.

He's going with the 'collided with a mountain that was smoothed lower than its collision'. But yeah could well be.

This clip beautifully demonstrates Star Citizen's object container streaming:

hmm, same thing.

flying a stolen ship at a pvp hotspot that he stole the cargo of drugs out of and believes the ship owner is still on the server.

then getting into another damaged ship that is laying on the ground (no landing gear down, and ships dont like this, so could have exploded from that) and gets blown up.

so even if the cutlass did just blow up, not exactly random in a relative star citizen sort of way.

He's going with the 'collided with a mountain that was smoothed lower than its collision'. But yeah could well be.

i havent been to ghost hollow and cant tell if he was on the other side of the mountain from ghost hollow. as in people at ghost hollow wouldnt have a line of sight on him.

Cant really see anything because it so dark. Boy needs some reshade.

It has a lot of potential, but being single player..... single player games are dead.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6M1OF_E0IA&ab_channel=HarosofStyx

Seriously? Have you seen the wealth of great player games out there? Not to mention the fair to middling ones? Like many, I prefer single player games, and will only play multi-player games if they bring something new to the table, and even then I usually end up playing them solo.

Most multi-player games are mediocre at best, and rely on their player-base to make them “decent.”

Back
Top Bottom