Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

@Mole HD i'm also not in any way wealthy :D
Neither are the majority of us who've backed star citizen over the years...at least not in the way of Jorunn or Captain Richard wealthy who have to step over their disposable incomes on the way out the door. But being around star citizen since 2015 like we both have usually means we've gathered up a few ships over a period of years rather than spending out on the big money ships or ship packages, you've managed to stave off any and all temptation for all that time...that's fairly impressive mate, seriously :D

Last edited:
Neither are the majority of us who've backed star citizen over the years...at least not in the way of Jorunn or Captain Richard wealthy who have to step over their disposable incomes on the way out the door. But being around star citizen since 2015 like we both have usually means we've gathered up a few ships over a period of years rather than spending out on the big money ships or ship packages, you've managed to stave off any and all temptation for all that time...that's fairly impressive mate, seriously :D

Having every ship in the game takes away some of the reason to play it.

Right now i'm hoping for a wipe....

I've also given away 10's of millions.

y1g81my.png

Tumbleweeds. Reserve them now while stocks last or before CIG forget they sold them.

Appearing in game at an as yet unannounced date.

Also, don't forget to purchase an exclusive time limited in stock tumbleweed paint job to personalise your pre-ordered in stock tumbleweed at a price that shows you understand game development.

Last edited:
Top Bottom