Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Screenshot_20240510_103744_Chrome.jpg

Want a laugh?

Check out Manor Lord's Steam beta patch notes. One dev (mainly) in 2 weeks has released patch notes of a length that would take CIG years with their 1000 people and bazillions in cash to equal.

Now, there is a difference in complexity of course, but its still fracking hilarious.

Yeah, hopefully will be settled without any fallout for Greg.

meh, just a nerd fight no one should care about.....

back to sc, what do you think the odds of me having my in game purchased ships are?

and if they didnt get totally wiped, how many of them will actually make it through?

Make it through the invisible hangar doors?

About half I'd say ;)

(But yeah, god knows on the wipe. I guess the safest bet is: CIG wipe half of them anyway, whether they mean to or not ;))

I mean what's really important to keep at this "early stage"? Citizens have deep throated larger pills and ask for more so why would they complain more than few hours after? How many bugs could those crippled and cluttered databases and servers be afflicted by or responsible of?

I mean what's really important to keep at this "early stage"? Citizens have deep throated larger pills and ask for more so why would they complain more than few hours after? How many bugs could those crippled and cluttered databases and servers be afflicted by or responsible of?

i have equipped all of my alts with griefer ships so i dont have to worry about going to prison. this is of the upmost importance!

Top Bottom