Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
🍿

Or, and here me out here, if you want all that perhaps you can just play the game you are describing and where it actually exists?

Last edited:
🍿

Or, and here me out here, if you want all that perhaps you can just play a game where it actually exists?

Something something fidelity, something something never been done before, something something the vision.

1727355620326.png

Narrator: It wasn't stable, Mike reported it always crashed before he could get to his ship to check out the new MFDs

Sage comments ;)

11 hours ago
'you know the game is a bit buggy, but the attention to details is great.'it's not just a bit buggy man, and the guy from ED, better just run away, if there's a chance to get a LTI game package, you can buy one and wait for a better state of the game, if there isn't a LTI game package, RUN AWAY, don't jump down the rabbit hole, soon you will become a concierge like me with ship that still in PPT not even in game yet, struggle to play the game for 7 years and you know the rest.
body-green-covering-eyes

🍿

Or, and here me out here, if you want all that perhaps you can just play the game you are describing and where it actually exists?
oh.png

So which project had the mass exodus from one to the other?

Yeah, and look what it got them...

oh2.png

I didn't include the "now or historically?" response, but I would imagine that there has been more prodigal sons coming back to Elite than some might think.

View attachment 402927

Yeah, and look what it got them...

View attachment 402928

I didn't include the "now or historically?" response, but I would imagine that there has been more prodigal sons coming back to Elite than some might think.
...And some people with serious hours sunk into in both games can't be bothered with either of them whilst there are many, many other varied and interesting gaming choices out there ;)

I'm at around 5,000 odd hours in each of those creaking, tired old space offerings over the years...but basically, I'd rather play The Forever Winter :)

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
"you know the game is a bit buggy, but the attention to details is great.'it's not just a bit buggy man, and the guy from ED, better just run away, if there's a chance to get a LTI game package, you can buy one and wait for a better state of the game, if there isn't a LTI game package, RUN AWAY, don't jump down the rabbit hole, soon you will become a concierge like me with ship that still in PPT not even in game yet, struggle to play the game for 7 years and you know the rest." ;)
Yeh, some SC fan comments are indeed well based I´d say:
Elite is the better game overall especially when you consider that 99.99% of the time you can play for hours reliably and not rage quit because of bugs or crashes, frequent in SC… and that doesn’t just go for gaming, but life in general, the thing that just works better faster smoother with least problems is the thing that you will do or use the most…
Poor guy is probably going to buy in, excitedly jump in and think "let's head out into the black, goodbye Bubble!" and then the realisation sets in...
Nice of you to cut out all the buggy shenanigans that happen during play.

...And some people with serious hours sunk into in both games can't be bothered with either of them whilst there are many, many other varied and interesting gaming choices out there ;)

I'm at around 5,000 odd hours in each of those creaking, tired old space offerings over the years...but basically, I'd rather play The Forever Winter :)
Need a RIO for the Tomcat next time I'm back in decent internet signal land? :D

Back
Top Bottom