Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

:) lol stret------------------ch, uninformed troll opinions I love. Stay safe commander and happy travels x x
  • Why is Sandi Gardner getting paid an executive salary for doing nothing?
  • Why did they say the SQ42 beta was coming 3Q 2020, then not say anything until 4Q 2020 (where they then said they will keep quiet about it, and their roadmap shows work into 2022)?
  • Why did they say SQ42 would be out in 2014? 2016? 2018? 2020?
  • Where is Theaters of War? They said it would be ready early 2020.
  • Why have they not released a game?

FAKE! There is no pineapples on it. This is so wrong a pizza it should be reported, hung out for display and shamed jocularly by everyone passing by.
Pineapples? On Pizza?

ContentThriftyDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

:) lol stret------------------ch, uninformed troll opinions I love. Stay safe commander and happy travels x x
  • Why did Erin Roberts say server meshing was coming in 2019 and the server limit would increase past 50?
Since you are "informed" I'm sure you can answer all of these questions.

I also didn't invest in EEStor or Bitconnect.

Those forums desperately tried to shut down criticism from "outsiders" as well.
Thing is...you're not really an outsider on this forum and nobody is trying to shut you up either. We may occasionally turn a deaf ear when you go off on another great scam crusade...but I for one kinda admire your strange obsession with SC...you're like the antithesis of Joe Blobbers ;)

Last edited:
Do you have it installed and have you given it a go recently?
Pug
Just because there is something resembling a game there, doesn’t mean it’s not a scam. It just means that he Roberts Clan is thinking long term. Why take the money and run, and face potential prosecution, when you can create an elaborate Hollywood Accounting scheme, via a web of dozens of shell companies, and siphon away tens of millions quite legally?

That’s the issue here. Chris Roberts paid themselves nearly half a million dollars last year, to be a director of the UK shell company alone. The only reason we know this is because irs the only company required, by law, to divulge this information publicly. We also know that Chris also sold off almost 5 million of dollars of “His” CIG-UK stock to Calders as part of their $46+ million deal.

Who knows what legal shenanigans are going on in other countries that don’t have similar corporate transparency laws.

What we’re seeing isn’t what approaching half a billion dollars of game development should bring. What we’re seeing is the foundation of a long con. That’s how long con work: the mark is shown something that appears to be real, but it turns out to be a facade, a fake, an illusion. Whether it is an office full of workers given fake work, an oil well that pumps from a tank buried beneath it, trucks moving goods from one warehouse to another, or lavish conventions that celebrate the supposed achievements of the con artist.

In this case, the illusion is created by the hundreds of artists employed by CIG to produce 4K textures... of the soles of boots. Slick CGI short films shown at Citizen Con. Game assets that never appear in game, because it has to be redone. This is all work that actual game development studios save for last phase of develoment, after the game foundations are in place, because high quality game art is expensive to produce, so it should ideally be done once. Not every time they redo a game mechanic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom