Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

....... when the armor gameplay will improve.

1610990207407.png

Can you not hear yourself Frodo?

So on the suit question -
I have a toilet in my space ship do I need to remove my spacesuit in order to 'Nip a Log Off' or does it have a built in hatch that I need to choose from my menu to access Uranus?

Do I have the choice of 1, 2, or 3 ply?

These are the things that to me are immersion / game breaking if they are not available.
Pug

Cool for you if you are saved by stuff in other games.
So ? I lie or not in my little scenario you qualified as "imaginary" ?
Ant...practically everything you describe as coming or intended has been coming or intended since 2015. Unfortunately, nothing has actually made it yet. Ci¬G have stopped delivering on everything that I'd class as core promises or core game systems. We first had the 3.0 jesus patch advertised for a December 2016 release appearing in mid 2017 with 75% of the proposed content scrubbed... after almost a year of waiting for it...Then, since mining was added in early 2018...practically none of the promised and essential core gameplay loops like salvaging, refuelling, exploration or repair have even been started...the list is endless. As the saying goes, Star Citizen and Sqn 42 have been 2 to 3 years from release since 2013...that used to be a joke, now it's reality. The sheer weight of technical debt accrued by Ci¬G since 2015 is staggering, simply because they have proven incapable of completing anything at all.

The only things of note that have made any change to how Star Citizen played back in 2.63 has been SSOCS and CSOCS which improved frame rates dramatically. Unfortunately, that improvement is very quickly regressing to prior CSOCS levels with the endless amount of filler fluff they keep adding.

Every core feature that Ci¬G have ever mentioned has been deleted, scrubbed or delayed with an excuse that the development of some other form of jesus tech is the reason for the delays in making it happen...whilst they shamelessly add meaningless filler content and promote ship sales to the point that it's the sum total of what Ci¬G currently produce for Star Citizen.

If I had to list the promised 'just around the corner' features I've been waiting for since 2015, I'd need a fairly big sheet of paper and 3 pencils.

Last edited:
On a more serious note ahem ahem,
Can't get my bloody ships back, both locked as irretrievable, cargo work around doesn't work.

I can't go to Grim Hex to check aforementioned badges, I can't go ANYWHERE what.
Sort of playable to a degree but my god lads we moan about ED and SC is an absolute strammash! (mess)

ED has been suffering from 'same old same old' for a while now too. Struggling to Log in.
At least SC offers up some new frustrations....
Pug

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
The only things of note that have made any change to how Star Citizen played back in 2.63 has been SSOCS

Strong agree

Star-Citizen-Socks-2048-1080.jpg

On a more serious note ahem ahem,
Can't get my bloody ships back, both locked as irretrievable, cargo work around doesn't work.

I can't go to Grim Hex to check aforementioned badges, I can't go ANYWHERE what.
Sort of playable to a degree but my god lads we moan about ED and SC is an absolute strammash! (mess)

ED has been suffering from 'same old same old' for a while now too. Struggling to Log in.
At least SC offers up some new frustrations....
Pug
Stramash...a word I haven't used in forever but sums up Star Citizen to a T :D

Ant...practically everything you describe as coming or intended has been coming or intended since 2015.
I know about the fact that everything is Tier 0 or 1.
I was just asking you if the scenario (except the physical switch of armor) was actually able to take place or not in the current alpha because Navigare Necesse Est is just saying I'm lying when I say him it's something you can experience in SC.
Been shot at in a ship landed on Cellin, deciding to leave the ship and escaping second before the fatal shot, frozing alone on Cellin in the wrong armor and seeking heat near a geyser while waiting for rescue.

I was just asking you if the scenario (except the physical switch of armor) was actually able to take place or not in the current alpha because Navigare Necesse Est is just saying I'm lying when I say him it's something you can experience in SC.
Been shot at in a ship landed on Cellin, deciding to leave the ship and escaping second before the fatal shot, frozing alone on Cellin in the wrong armor and seeking heat near a geyser while waiting for rescue.
I'm not one of the unbelievers so I need no convincing...since I've had a similar experience in SC for myself so I can confirm it...just don't get too fixated on this tier 0 or tier 1 thing from Ci¬G...the entire project is tier -5 and rapidly descending :)

Last edited:
Well those kind of personal "war stories" are nice to hear :)

Instead of getting butthurt when someone stops believing your utter nollocks maybe try to improve the credibility.
Stuff can hardly be any tier when it's not even there,

So on the suit question -
I have a toilet in my space ship do I need to remove my spacesuit in order to 'Nip a Log Off' or does it have a built in hatch that I need to choose from my menu to access Uranus?

Do I have the choice of 1, 2, or 3 ply?

These are the things that to me are immersion / game breaking if they are not available.
Pug

Do you think CR would settle for single ply? Every sheet of toilet roll will be lovingly rendered with highly detailed textures. Nothing less will do for the best damn space sim ever.

Thing is, you haven't been following the project as long as some of us skeptics or hopefuls.

In another 5 years you might have lost the rose tinted glasses and not be as supportive when CR says things like "it will be done when its done"

Back
Top Bottom