Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

that game is pushing out patches and bugfixes like theres no tomorrow improving their product at a tremdeous rate. Maybe CIG should do the same, release Star Citizen now than use their renewed focus and less development pressure to enhance what they have.
You clearly don't understand game development. One doesn't need a released game to be pushing patches like there is no tomorrow:
"With our upcoming patch Alpha 3.12.1, we’re planning to remove the asteroid Delamar, and with it the landing zone Levski."
See? They are enhancing here!

As more content is removed, people will go back to playing SC more! Hurry to play what's there before it flies away!
1611387390051.png

They are removing planets!

And backers are celebrating!
Now imagine their reaction when CI-G adds that asteroid back. "New wonderful content! Great milestone! CI-G made an amazing work! New planet!" Because who need to actually develop Pyro if h can just pull some planet and then re-release it, without spending any money, to get the same appraisal.

Its amazing how much tech they don't have yet, considering CR said the game was almost complete in 2014.

I guess you don't remember CR talking about the BDSSE back then
Don't forget, LA counts only from reboot, so any information that dates before that is discarded straight away.
Anything you dig from that ancient past would be considered irrelevant.

Last edited:
Oh my... ive just noticed, they've added deformable terrain to the list of tech they want to add. And of course, you can bet they want that to persist so that people who return later will see it. People will eventually want to dig a hole to the center of the planet, so CR will demand that there is a proper layer of crust and then the other layers right down to the core with increasing temperatures.

The more time they spend developing the more they add to the list of features they want to add.

Did i say Answer the Call 2050? Sorry, i should have said Answer the Call 2100.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Early last year someone ask the devs if there will be lava rivers in Pyro and they responded no because the tech was not here.
If the river tech is ready before Pyro release, perhaps they will push some lava rivers on it.

How many lava rivers do you think are necessary for a volcanic planet.

Adding wheels, while tools aren't ready, and CIG has yet to discover the circle shape, so wheels are squared, but it's the most fidelicious squares ever. Too bad wheels are mounted on the top of the car.

Are you saying he absolved CIG?
No idea. But I had a thought: when would I spend my time on posting texts and googling videos instead of recording some of my own? Recording video is actually quite easy.

And my answer is - when I'm paid to post text, and not paid to record video.
But it's me, I don't have fun playing SC because I don't play alphas, so I have nothing to record anyway.

Back
Top Bottom