Roller Coasters Star Force

Space Indoor Coaster like the good old Day´s @ Phantasialand

[video=youtube;hXOXLOwwv6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXOXLOwwv6Q&index=2&list=PLhM4MKYXZy6AHnUoGXc8hMiMsX_vc4ota[/video]

The other 2Topics can be delete. Something going wrong...

Last edited:
one of the coolest darkrides ive seen so far! if only this game supported 360 capturing and that this video would support VR :eek:

That's the most impressive use and placement of lights I have seen to simulate stars yet. What ones were you using? That's also the darkest of any dark ride attempt I have seen so far. What's the trick? (or is it aided by recording the video at night so the ambient light spilling in is reduced?)

That's the most impressive use and placement of lights I have seen to simulate stars yet. What ones were you using? That's also the darkest of any dark ride attempt I have seen so far. What's the trick? (or is it aided by recording the video at night so the ambient light spilling in is reduced?)

I used the Boxlight(small) in all direction. The darkness U need is to creat it @ Midnight and after recording lower the Brithness of your Video .
I hope, in the Future that will be in Game possible?!

Last edited:
I used the Boxlight(small) in all direction. The darkness U need is to creat it @ Midnight and after recording lower the Brithness of your Video .

I like how, even though you reduced the brightness as a post effect, you can still just make out the track from time to time. That retains a sense of realism. I just love the illusion of the floating box lights whizzing right past you.

I hope, in the Future that will be in Game possible?!

Me too. If ever there was evidence needed of how beneficial proper dark ride tools would be, you've just provided it. :)

Top Bottom