Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Preorders are a stupid thing and ultimately anti-consumer, because they lead to sales driven by hype and not the quality of the product.
Yet if people don't buy the game on launch day and review it, how would we ever know the quality of the product?

FWIW, the only game I ever preordered was Elite. Everything else I usually wait 6 months and catch it on sale (often 1/2 price or better).

Yet if people don't buy the game on launch day and review it, how would we ever know the quality of the product?

FWIW, the only game I ever preordered was Elite. Everything else I usually wait 6 months and catch it on sale (often 1/2 price or better).
I do buy games on launch day or a couple days later if they're any good. If they're not but still look like they might be worth playing later on, I put them on "the list"
If you preorder the game, you're basically telling the devs: "I don't care about quality of the product, only about the quality of marketing". It's a wrong message to send, if you ask me.

Looked awful. Less a game, and more something just cobbled together from every possible generic mechanic and feature design, with a Star Wars skin slapped on.

And the lead character looks painfully bland and uninteresting, which compounds all the other issues. The sooner EA - the Unicron of game devs - lose the license, the better.

Looked awful. Less a game, and more something just cobbled together from every possible generic mechanic and feature design, with a Star Wars skin slapped on.

And the lead character looks painfully bland and uninteresting, which compounds all the other issues. The sooner EA - the Unicron of game devs - lose the license, the better.
Ach...I'll get the Ultimate version free on release day with Origin access premier as it is...not like I'll be paying through the nose for it. If it's crap...it can join Anthem in the 'have but not installed' bin of doom :)

Last edited:
Ach...I'll get the Ultimate version free on release day with Origin access premier as it is...not like I'll be paying through the nose for it. If it's crap...it can join Anthem in the 'have but not installed' bin of doom :)

Aye same here. If that list keeps growing I'll have to review its subscription

:) My first comment after watching Rogue One at the cinema - “Meh, Kyle Katarn managed that in less than ten minutes.”

And that’s finding all the secrets, too!
That and I still hold the cheesy z-movie that was Jedi Knight close to my heart. Kyle was a good character, but who knows, he might return. I mean they restored Thrawn into the canon timeline after all.

That and I still hold the cheesy z-movie that was Jedi Knight close to my heart. Kyle was a good character, but who knows, he might return. I mean they restored Thrawn into the canon timeline after all.
Haha, remember when that was the first live-action Star Wars for ages?! (I preferred pixel Kyle, must admit)

Perhaps Jan & Kyle can join in on some of Cassian Andor’s upcoming TV adventures?

Top Bottom