State of the Game

I bet that this thread is the favorite in dev's circles,
Sally was just the first one brave enough to "leave the dark corner of lurkers".

giphy.gif

Its possible that @sallymorganmoore drew the short straw, and had to come talk to us lunatics as a penance...

Maybe she committed a heinous crime, like putting no sugar on Lord Brebus' cornflakes at his midmorning breakfast cereal munchie time?

(Be grateful Sally, this was the least unpleasant I could imagine!)

Ermahghadwhat? Whats going on?

WHUTSGHARINAHN?

Untitled.png

Phil Mitchell is the only person I've ever known to only speak when wheezing - I've never seen him talk without a heavy exhalation of breath.

Brilliant. Now that Sally's found us, we're going to cop the blame when update 7 isn't up to snuff because now the devs will be spending their days coming up with new cat memes.

But surely we can still blame TJ - he comes here when he's drunk, so probably tomorrow night...!

It sounds like an interesting topic for a change.
Would you care to elaborate?
I must be overdue in following latest lavatory trends, so I have no idea what do you mean EXACTLY.

Round toilets dont leave room for the parts of the male anatomy to not either sit on the front of the seat or otherwise directly contact it without contorting and holding with your hands the entire time sitting.

Elongated toilets are much more inclusive.

Round toilets dont leave room for the parts of the male anatomy to not either sit on the front of the seat or otherwise directly contact it without contorting and holding with your hands the entire time sitting.

Elongated toilets are much more inclusive.
Oh, this is serious and may cause increase in some infections diseases (because you can get infected after you unwillingly touch some wet part of toilet with your private part while sitting).

But this will inevitably drift into much more common "I am and alpha male so I **** (urinate) standing" vs "sitting is just more comfortable" discussion anyway :)

Oh, this is serious and may cause increase in some infections diseases (because you can get infected after you unwillingly touch some wet part of toilet with your private part while sitting).

But this will inevitably drift into much more common "I am and alpha male so I **** (urinate) standing" vs "sitting is just more comfortable" discussion anyway :)

Is ender male though?

even if you do #1 while standing.. both tend to happen when #2 is going on. But regardless, the issue exists whether #1 is happening at all. Unless you do #2 while standing too and that's some new alpha male behavior i'm unaware of.

Top Bottom