State of the Game

you guys collected that much cat media for Ellington? You are crazy!
When only sarcasm fills this board, is that a sign that every gamer has left it?
1629292410691.png

If Video killed the Radio Star why wasn't it ever brought up on charges? I'll be honest, I'm beginning to doubt the honesty of The Buggles here.
Personally I think radio killed the radio star by only playing the same 20 songs over and over until no one anywhere ever wants to hear it again. At least that's how the radio stations are here in Pittsburgh.

Personally I think radio killed the radio star by only playing the same 20 songs over and over until no one anywhere ever wants to hear it again. At least that's how the radio stations are here in Pittsburgh.

and yet, they're a product of marketing feedback. So obviously when given a choice, people preferred listening to their favorite songs rather than only getting those songs maybe once an hour amid a bunch of songs that were garbage.

it's almost like music is too personal to be catered to with 12 non-interactive channels of content. So radio killed radio because radio sucks.

You need both a personalized favorites list generated per-listener and a means of listening to music that is extrapolated from user choices. Radio can't do that and was destined to fail. Living on borrowed time until the wireless internet could be created.

As someone that listens to 'alternative' or 'indie' bands, Mick, I stopped listening to UK radio about 25 years ago. I hated the Britpop bands with a passion and still do.

... and if you don't want to click on my link (understandable) search for Down to Earth Astronomy & +75% FPS in Elite Dangerous Odyssey - AMD Fidelity FX on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom