State of the Game

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Scrolling through my camera roll, came across these I took on my way to the Planet Coaster launch party in Shoreditch.

Inadvertently wandered into a film night shoot...

Security walked up and asked if I was crew and I replied errrrr no....

He still let me stay and watch the fun..

Finally got to the launch to be greeted by Ed saying where the flippin heck had I been....
20201117_151724.jpg

Scrolling through my camera roll, came across these I took on my way to the Planet Coaster launch party in Shoreditch.

Inadvertently wandered into a film night shoot...

Security walked up and asked if I was crew and I replied errrrr no....

He still let me stay and watch the fun..

Finally got to the launch to be greeted by Ed saying where the flippin heck had I been....
View attachment 260953
My old car featured as a background artist in the tv series "Lewis", in an episode called "the ramblin boy"
lewis.jpg

Some of it was filmed at my work (there is a funeral director next door) and it was interesting to see how my footage didn't make it to the final episode.
Me and my boss messed up the continuity by both going out and parking in different places which did make it to the episode!

My old car featured as a background artist in the tv series "Lewis", in an episode called "the ramblin boy"
View attachment 260974
Some of it was filmed at my work (there is a funeral director next door) and it was interesting to see how my footage didn't make it to the final episode.
Me and my boss messed up the continuity by both going out and parking in different places which did make it to the episode!

I love trying to screw things up like this - excellent work on the continuity!!
I enjoy trying to photobomb people who are taking photos as I drive past - I think of it more as a hobby now!

Back
Top Bottom