State of the Game

I like leaving my avatar as it's default unset view. it's more effort to change it than it's worth

Aw come on, show us your imagination and change it to something amusing, possibly a picture of your face?

243817536_4398410136912337_6429697899334680570_n.jpg

Wow, I must be a dinosaur! Tyrannosaurus Hat perhaps?

his nickname was broccoli, but our leafy veggy of disdain is kale.

Your rules are broken, as per state of the game. It will be at least until consoles get odyssey until they are fixed.

I like leaving my avatar as it's default unset view. it's more effort to change it than it's worth.

as for the unlicensed lego build... copyright takedown notice underway!!
👍
Thank you for your compliance in this matter. I KNEW you'd see it MY way in the end...

Maybe i set it to an image of an un-set avatar. Boom, You just got incepted.
I think the word you are searching for is BLAMM. Boom is a faction state in the game, IIRC, and also the beginning of a trooper I know.

So, I had to do a little research on people being "incepted", as you say. It appears to be an extremely gross biological function which I won't go into detail about since I don't want to bore everyone here to tears. Though I'm not sure it means what you think it means, as your usage of it here seems, oddly, inappropriate, especially considering the target was clearly hatched on a stump in the hot sun.

Has anyone seen where I misplaced my PVE Alliance Chieftain? I suddenly feel the urge to go burn off some aggression before I let myself get out of hand... ;)

I think the word you are searching for is BLAMM. Boom is a faction state in the game, IIRC, and also the beginning of a trooper I know.
No ...i dont say blamm. ever.

So, I had to do a little research on people being "incepted",
You've never seen the movie inception or any of the shows that mocked it in the years since it was released? The whole deal is going into a dream within a dream and be so convolutely complex that the audience has their mind blown trying to follow it. The name of the movie comes from the part where they alter the person's thoughts to make them believe they had a given idea or thing to do on their own.. aka...inception ... as a whole scam/manipulation scheme that is untraceable since the person believes it was their idea the whole time.

the whole mocking of it tends to be applied to anything within the same thing ...which blows the other person's mind because it's super deep and if you dont understand it, it's because you're not smart enough to get it.

h as you say. It appears to be an extremely gross biological function which I won't go into detail about since I don't want to bore everyone here to tears. Though I'm not sure it means what you think it means, as your usage of it here seems, oddly, inappropriate, especially considering the target was clearly hatched on a stump in the hot sun.

Has anyone seen where I misplaced my PVE Alliance Chieftain? I suddenly feel the urge to go burn off some aggression before I let myself get out of hand... ;)

there's also movies that are referenced often online such as the matrix, robocop, hackers, war games, real genius, terminator, ghostbusters, etc... it's all required watching.

what if they can? fdev doesn't tell us a lot about how any of the parts of the game work... it wouldn't be far fetched for them to have slipped in a few names that impact the ship or even the bgs. We'd likely never know.
Oooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Hold...the...phone! You mean like the proverbial "Software Easter Eggs"? So now the only question remaining is how do we figure out which names/words are triggers, assuming it's not "far fetched". Do you have a workable solution to this, next, obstacle?

For once I'm being totally serious here. I especially like your supposition that Jaques is Salvation. I was already thinking along the same lines on my own, just not the Jaques part, per se. I mean someone comes out of the blue/past, and introduces themselves to everyone as "Salvation", a concept of considerable responsibility. There's nothing about that that's going to end up good, for anyone other than themselves. The hubris alone to adopt the name in the first place. Come on...

Anyway, its the best theory I've heard based on what little lore I do know.

But keeping up with all of it is time consuming, at best.

No ...i dont say blamm. ever.
Well, that makes two of us.

You've never seen the movie inception or any of the shows that mocked it in the years since it was released? ... ... ...
Not based on the description, at least that I remember, which I don't, but doesn't mean I haven't seen it.

the whole mocking of it tends to be applied to anything within the same thing ...which blows the other person's mind because it's super deep and if you dont understand it, it's because you're not smart enough to get it.
Well, my smartness is for other people to behold, not for me to enforce.

there's also movies that are referenced often online such as the matrix, robocop, hackers, war games, real genius, terminator, ghostbusters, etc... it's all required watching.
Well, the entire universe is a school/learning process, from the enormity of reality to the microscopic nadir of existence. Why should forum fencing, ship/personal gear engineering or settlement raids be ANY different?

And yes, "Well", a word I use often, is a deep subject.

Last edited:
Oooooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Hold...the...phone! You mean like the proverbial "Software Easter Eggs"? So now the only question remaining is how do we figure out which names/words are triggers, assuming it's not "far fetched". Do you have a workable solution to this, next, obstacle?
the nature of the game makes it possible to hide those triggers on the server... so there would be nothing available to data mine like old school cheat codes and Easter eggs.

it seems unlikely fdev put something like that in though without it leaking online.

For once I'm being totally serious here. I especially like your supposition that Jaques is Salvation. I was already thinking along the same lines on my own, just not the Jaques part, per se. I mean someone comes out of the blue/past, and introduces themselves to everyone as "Salvation", a concept of considerable responsibility. There's nothing about that that's going to end up good, for anyone other than themselves. The hubris alone to adopt the name in the first place. Come on...

Anyway, its the best theory I've heard based on what little lore I do know.

But keeping up with all of it is time consuming, at best.
because it seems plausible and interesting... it probably won't be what they actually go with.

but I'll still cross my fingers. Either jacques or evil AI

Back
Top Bottom