State of the Game

Schedules to keep. I gotta make a round to pick up BH in 15 min ...since the court order to not allow anyone else to be in a bus with him due to the incident of 2018...that still haunts many of the first responders to this day.
Good thing I don't drink coffee anymore. Water doesn't stain when you spit it all over the office.

EDIT: Coworkers still complain though...

Last edited:
Yeah great little village. Check out the hot air balloon festival when they get it going again after the covids. Apparently the valley there is a great spot for hot air balloons. Our house was on a hill and every now and again a balloon would go floating by while we were eating our porridge and egg rolls. Good hiking down in the gorge there too.

Last edited:
It's not really an island - it's a scuba diving dragon that lives in a really slow moving timewarp, with its butt out the water.

Those people just happen to think that its butt was an island. And didn't realize that there are millions of heavily curried clams on the seafloor.

It has been about 50 years since it last ate, in our time, so it was to be expected that said dragon's butt would explode like this from the curried clams it ate last winter.

This is what I heard on a news interview anyway, where they spoke to Senoir Capitano Acid King, of the fishing boat Hui hui hui, my hands are HUGE!

How much more warning do people need to leave the island - this is getting worse day by day and it might just blow and what then?

It's not really an island - it's a scuba diving dragon that lives in a really slow moving timewarp, with its butt out the water.

Those people just happen to think that its butt was an island. And didn't realize that there are millions of heavily curried clams on the seafloor.

It has been about 50 years since it last ate, in our time, so it was to be expected that said dragon's butt would explode like this from the curried clams it ate last winter.

This is what I heard on a news interview anyway, where they spoke to Senoir Capitano Acid King, of the fishing boat Hui hui hui, my hands are HUGE!
I WAS gonna go with RN gets to open a new KB franchise but I like yours better...dragon in digestion consequences...

I WAS gonna go with RN gets to open a new KB franchise but I like yours better...dragon in digestion consequences...
I think Kumo will be busy expanding to Nevada now that the colonel is trying to monopolize the all the intergalactic business at area 51:

1633444698544.png

Although brother RN can speak more to their capacity for multiple expansion efforts and franchising opportunities. I can see the brochures now "Come be a part of Kumo Burger today!"

that is a bit like in Naples - living right in the caldera of europe's supervolcano and be worried about vesuvius, which is a minor volcano compared. That volcano in la palma is not of the harmless type, it is just not very active yet, but it could well blow off the whole mountain when it'd wake up. And then it will be too late to leave alive.

Last edited:
that is a bit like in Naples - living right in the caldera of europe's supervulcano and be worried about vesuvius, which is a minor volcano compared. That volcano in la palma is not of the harmless type, it is just not very active yet, but it could well blow off the whole mountain when it'd wake up. And then it will be too late to leave alive.
People in the US die every year due to not evacuating when the larger, more powerfull hurricanes come. Stuff can be replaced, but me and mine can't.

People in the US die every year due to not evacuating when the larger, more powerfull hurricanes come. Stuff can be replaced, but me and mine can't.

hurricanes are pretty big with hurricane force winds spanning sometimes over 120 miles from center ...and the storm itself much more than that.. where are you going to evacuate to ..much less what are you going to evacuate that isn't already evacuated?

very few people die (in the US) from high winds around the eye. Most deaths occur from the flooding and tornadoes that spawn ...and that spans hundreds of miles easily at any single point of time, much less the span the storm tracks as it moves. But even that is usually a fairly small number ... averaging about 6 deaths per hurricane

Back
Top Bottom