State of the Game

voyager didn't pick up. it used the borg like a crutch it couldn't decide how to use over and over and ended to an audience who didn't really care by then. leading to a period of nothing until enterprise. enterprise is actually a more interesting series than voyager..

You're entitled to your opinion.

I have talked to the authorities about having that entitlement removed.

Apple and Amazon are knocking it out of the park when it comes to a lot of their shows. Netflix stopped going for quality and went for quantity. I don't even watch their original content knowing if it doesn't meet certain targets they'll can it.

Can't believe they cancelled Santa Clarita Diet!
Never watched that. They (Netflix) do have a problem about backing quality. The best shows are left hanging while dross gets greenlit.

Anime is a particular annoyance of mine, a lot of good shows are just left at season 1 while absolute rubbish just keeps on coming.

Amazon and Apples issue is they don't have enough shows. Foundation and.....er.....For All Mankind, while Amazon have The Expanse (for six new episodes) and the rest is not good- they have the same issue with films Netflix does too.

out of his gusset collection...
On another forum, in another century...

One of the posters was very reminiscent of one here... Full of bile and violated dreams... they chose the forum name of Guest (sort of Bell-ish humour, I suppose) and when I innocently mentioned I'd misread the name as Gusset got very belligerent...

From then on many of the other posters, when referring to that particular member (yes, another apt term!) would deliberately refer to them with that title... They were fun days!

voyager didn't pick up. it used the borg like a crutch it couldn't decide how to use over and over and ended to an audience who didn't really care by then. leading to a period of nothing until enterprise. enterprise is actually a more interesting series than voyager..
I liked Enterprise. It was more human and less idealist. Its run was far too short.

I thought Americans called it Soccer or are you talking about the spandex wonder that is American football?

we only call it soccer because the uk called it that. it stayed soccer because why rename a sport you don't really care about?

and are you really trying to feminize football with Spandex while soccer is known for faking injuries? aren't you supposed to use the padding to do that and compare it to rugby?

we only call it soccer because the uk called it that. it stayed soccer because why rename a sport you don't really care about?

and are you really trying to feminize football with Spandex while soccer is known for faking injuries? aren't you supposed to use the padding to do that and compare it to rugby?

I'll be honest with you Ender im not even remotely interested in any sport or those games only Americans play.

:D Some of its really good. Way of the Househusband made me laugh but far too much dross gets through.

they are always good for catch phrases and tropes.

anime-yami.gif

Back
Top Bottom