State of the Game

So class you get to decide what I consume for dinner tonight.

McDonalds or KFC.
nando's for the win - if you want chicken it's nando's.

I just checked, there are plenty of nando's in Glasgow - so no excuses here, go and get some really nice and spicy peri-peri chicken - the salads of Nando's are very good as well.

the hottest version of those are quite spicy though, careful there, one notch down of them is the better choice, imo. The hottest version let's you think "do I really want to bite a 2nd time into these?" - so really take it easy, it's really really really spicy.

Last edited:
nando's for the win - if you want chicken it's nando's.

I just checked, there are plenty of nando's in Glasgow - so no excuses here, go and get some really nice and spicy peri-peri chicken - the salads of Nando's are very good as well.

the hottest version of those are quite spicy though, careful there, one notch down of them is the better choice, imo. The hottest version let's you think "do I really want to bite a 2nd time into these?" - so really take it easy, it's really really really spicy.

They don't deliver to my area 🤷‍♂️

Why this post is still open? We are beyond degeneracy at this point.
Meme (2).gif

Why this post is still open? We are beyond degeneracy at this point.
"There's a point far out there, when the game fails you. When the engineers won't upgrade weapons anymore, they're shackles, letting the ganker get ahead. One day, you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a forum thread like I did! To plunge your hands into State of the Game, so that you can keep their threads clean!"

Top Bottom