State of the Game

Isn't there something in the forum rules about discussing religion or even evangelizing/convincing/converting?

Does that cover both real AND imaginary religions?

You play a game that actively participates in drug trafficking, slavery, and cults that send their members off to die in the depths of space. Good luck with trying to censor the truth about what lies in the deep emptiness of space within the game.

It speaks of nothing, it yearns for nothing, its knowledge of true bacon and root vegetables is nothing.
It is therefore nothing.
Banana logic.
:)

your banana logic is weak. twisted by centuries of inbreeding such that the tiniest new problem, can becomes insurmountable ...leaving an inferior version of banana...with inferior banana logic. How much times has it been since anyone can remember the true taste of banana logic? How much longer until there is no weaker form for you to take?

your banana logic is weak. twisted by centuries of inbreeding such that the tiniest new problem, can becomes insurmountable ...leaving an inferior version of banana...with inferior banana logic. How much times has it been since anyone can remember the true taste of banana logic? How much longer until there is no weaker form for you to take?
Nothing has spoken.

Nothing is just viewing anything from a great enough distance. Your perception of nothing exists because of your limited perspective on true nothing and disconnection from all that is not nothing. Only within the Void can you truly experience nothing ...such that you can understand that what we think of as nothing is truly not nothing at all.

Good morning dear bretheren and sisteren of the brebus and various other voidsters! In a sure sign that winter is coming the turkeys have bloomed at the local turkey farm. It's always impressive how the farmer gets them to bloom in his empty fields as if from no where a few weeks before thanksgiving every year. Planting time is everything I guess. I assume he grows them from seed because by christmas they're all gone, not to be be seen until next year's bloom. I may pick one for the dinner party if the deer hunt continues to be unsuccessful.

Rest Easy Admiral Al:

1636471126892.png

Game update: still running on xbox as of midnight est. I have relocated my FDL and Beluga to one of my earlier haunts where I'm friendly and or allied with most of the factions in the surrounding systems at and near Solati in the bubble for some massacre mission stack'em up if I get out of work at a decent hour tonight.

Nothing did speak, it just didn't say anything useful, as usual..
navigating thru space madness is quite useful. Considering that there are just shy of 400 billion systems empty of gameplay and without purpose. it is undeniably the largest aspect of the game... improper preparation leads to a loss of will to go on..and eventually true game death.

Good morning dear bretheren and sisteren of the brebus and various other voidsters! In a sure sign that winter is coming the turkeys have bloomed at the local turkey farm. It's always impressive how the farmer gets them to bloom in his empty fields as if from no where a few weeks before thanksgiving every year. Planting time is everything I guess. I assume he grows them from seed because by christmas they're all gone, not to be be seen until next year's bloom. I may pick one for the dinner party if the deer hunt continues to be unsuccessful.

They probably get to say it's local free range and all that if they take them out of their mass production cages from turkey distribution centers for the last 3 weeks of their lives and let them walk for the first time at various local farms.

They probably get to say it's local free range and all that if they take them out of their mass production cages from turkey distribution centers for the last 3 weeks of their lives and let them walk for the first time at various local farms.
I believe they're trained show turkeys out front. The "farm fresh" ones are in the freezer truck back behind the barn. the trick is timing the defrosting and rebagging the giblets so they look "freshly" acquired.

Last edited:
Ender has missed his pills again it seems.

you may (as well as everyone you know) have a 7 compartment plastic container you visit every day due to the various ailments your (and your friends) aging body has picked up. But I am still immortal and will live forever!!!! and do not have a standing prescription for a handful of various medications.

Back
Top Bottom