State of the Game

This thread has veered off into disappointing territory. Can we get back on topic, please?

Liquid-cooling-603895[1].jpg

I hear this rig can run Odyssey with at 144 FPS in settlements, provided the local star shines orange.

For Mr hat, must to keep you busy

WOOF!

Hehe he hehe, hey Bevis, he said "couple"

Lol - careful or you'll set ender off! ;)

This thread has veered off into disappointing territory. Can we get back on topic, please?

I hear this rig can run Odyssey with at 144 FPS in settlements, provided the local star shines orange.

That's not Leo, it's cmdr thrust from bradford, on holiday buying a new Scottish water fueled baby.

For Mr hat, must to keep you busy
Cwaaaarrr. I remember watching Blake's 7 avidly for 'all sorts of reasons'.

I remember reading an interview with Jacqueline Pearce years after, where she unashamedly said that the loved the thought of sending so many young men 'heading off to their bunks'.

The show is being re-run at the moment here in the UK. Don't watch it. I did for a couple of episodes and found that it really hasn't aged at all well, in fact it had pretty dreadful scripts and sets, and acting that fitted in nicely along side.

Cwaaaarrr. I remember watching Blake's 7 avidly for 'all sorts of reasons'.

I remember reading an interview with Jacqueline Pearce years after, where she unashamedly said that the loved the thought of sending so many young men 'heading off to their bunks'.

The show is being re-run at the moment here in the UK. Don't watch it. I did for a couple of episodes and found that it really hasn't aged at all well, in fact it had pretty dreadful scripts and sets, and acting that fitted in nicely along side.
I love it 😀 I've got it on dvd somewhere. I think this says more about me than a lot of things worryinbly

Fan King tastic, what a great game.

Edit: hope the england game is as good.
Of course come tomorrow ill be supporting NZ in the cricket :)

Hear hear to that - I'll support anyone up against the smug criminals!

Was a great game and as you say am looking forward to England match too - I am not as sad as normal for the kiwis losing that though, as they had far too many mullets for my liking.

Also, their number 8 looked suspiciously like Willie Thorne (great name), but I didn't see him using a snooker bat on anyone, so it's possible that it wasn't actually him.

Still too many mullets, and I'm making the obvious allowance over the general terrible tashes sported by all teams due to it being movember.

Anyway, that's enough random prejudice for one post, I'll see if I can think of any others that offend my senses.

Back
Top Bottom