State of the Game

They could have made ship, on-foot and SRV-based paintball PvP battle scenarios in-game and entirely saved themselves having to invent CQC in the first place.

:D S
indeed. but since they did create cqc.. you'd think they might at least attempt to not have entirely abandoned it.

That is a very useful place to know about, thanks mate.
You're very welcome, milord. And if anyone isn't sure where that is (North West Lake District, next to Keswick), I suspect you've seen it...'The Force Awakens' - when the Millennium Falcon is descending towards Maz Kanata's fortress, and Rey says "I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy,"...that's Derwentwater, with the fell Cat Bells next to it (although with the long straggling line of tourists ambling up it edited out).

Any rumour that my heart rate dipped into the '40s and I nearly collapsed after getting two jabs is a disgusting lie.
Ouch, that's harsh but I'm glad you've recovered.

Whenever my Scotch mates feel under the weather I usually send them this picture to remind them of their homeland. They're usually well enough to accidently punch me within minutes.

scotland4.jpg

Seriously, I hope you're ok, mate.

Here is a very, very rough quick attempt at it- its really doable, just my Lego is currently occupied :D

View attachment 279354

I've already figured out the wheel guards :D

Here:

View attachment 279355

(on my phone, main camera is out of juice :D just needs beautification really but the tyres are a close match...
That's fantastic, and really fast work!

The canopy works a lot better than the one I was thinking of (the old x-wing one).
The fence on the front is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom