State of the Game

On high G worlds, why don't Imp vessels sink since they land on needle legs?
Good question!

I know that some here find it distasteful to praise FD for anything they do in the game, but all of the 'low' ships lift higher when deploying a SRV... Someone actually thought about it, even though it was likely an afterthought when they discovered that the SRV got stuck...

Thing is Ender, you and I are not highly successful businessmen running a $billion software development company.
What you and I think are sensible and logical decisions are clearly amateur mistakes made by the ignorant and ill-informed. Clearly Lord Brabus knows far better than you or I what the playerbase wants, and that apparently is a constant merry-go-round of bugs, balance issues and short-sighted design decisions. Who are we to argue?

Your Lord's mysterious ways in which he works do not seem to be doing him many favors. They certainly aren't doing the game any.

9 RGB fans, RGB AIO head, RGB memory... and multiple RGB bits on the motherboard. (Which ironically, I've set everything to plain white).
5 Blue LED intake/output fans

RGB ASUS TUF Mobo

RGB AMD CPU HSF (Wraith Spire)

RGB Corsair RAM

RGB AUS ROG STRIX GPU

RGB HP OMEN Monitor (well not really RGB but I can change the lighting on the back, and the task light on the bottom, via a desktop app),

RGB Razor Black Widow Elite II Keyboard.

All RGB inside case is synchronized color cycling (except Wraith fan which does its own thing) - this is all under the desk so I only see it when entering the room...

The KB and the Monitor back/task lighting are set to RED.

Thing is Ender, you and I are not highly successful businessmen running a $billion software development company.
What you and I think are sensible and logical decisions are clearly amateur mistakes made by the ignorant and ill-informed. Clearly Lord Brabus knows far better than you or I what the playerbase wants, and that apparently is a constant merry-go-round of bugs, balance issues and short-sighted design decisions. Who are we to argue?
Who are we NOT to argue? That is the real question...and the foundation of law practice planet-wide

Good question!

I know that some here find it distasteful to praise FD for anything they do in the game, but all of the 'low' ships lift higher when deploying a SRV... Someone actually thought about it, even though it was likely an afterthought when they discovered that the SRV got stuck...

to be fair to the users who do not praise FD. they released horizons with the ships not able to give clearance in many scenarios ...and later made that change it would seem.

I heard a mod birdie saying he was due for a return, but... seems a bit more extended than a temporary slap on the wrist.

There may need to be comments exchanged on the streams, and get the #FreeBottomHat thing trending. However that works.
I'm certain that this Thursday will be a day of great celebration...

I read somewhere:
Lol - so true - since the update it has been a cornucopia of threads worthy of eggs and sarcasm, especially to the babies out there!
And it really sucks being banned, it's like having your favourite toy taken away as a kid. Or going on a diet you really don't want to do!

I heard a mod birdie saying he was due for a return, but... seems a bit more extended than a temporary slap on the wrist.

There may need to be comments exchanged on the streams, and get the #FreeBottomHat thing trending. However that works.
It needs a logo...which I might be willing to display in my sig...

Thing is though, we wouldn't be able to talk about it really...at least certainly not in other threads anyway.

bedtime-mouse.gif

Back
Top Bottom