State of the Game

parodius.png

Today is a great day.
Paperchase in Bracknell have come up with the goods and I've got a new E D notebook, the old one is now just to keep track of the forum.
notebooksmall.jpg

I opted for 10 dividers / subjects over the standard 5 as it was payday and I was feeling heady about visiting Bracknell (possibly too excited as I also purchased some socks).
To it's detriment the divider colour choice is at best adequate, but acceptable.
It's a girthy so and so - one of the fattest I've seen - so should keep me going for some time. It's also wipe clean just in case I have any accidents.

Today is a great day.
Paperchase in Bracknell have come up with the goods and I've got a new E D notebook, the old one is now just to keep track of the forum.
View attachment 294722
I opted for 10 dividers / subjects over the standard 5 as it was payday and I was feeling heady about visiting Bracknell (possibly too excited as I also purchased some socks).
To it's detriment the divider colour choice is at best adequate, but acceptable.
It's a girthy so and so - one of the fattest I've seen - so should keep me going for some time. It's also wipe clean just in case I have any accidents.
Weirdly, I read this with a Jon richardson voice in my head.

Back
Top Bottom