Newcomer / Intro Stats on conflict zone kills?

Hi guys, I have a general question on stats, I've searched and not found any answers.

So I'm trying to get my combat rank to tick over, I've been told that the bigger the ship and more dangerous the opponent, the faster you rank up. So I've been going to conflict zones on and off for the last week, and murdering as many Anacondas & Pythons as I can. So far my combat rank has not budged, and as far as I can tell there is nowhere to track your non-bounty kills. Is that right? Are conflict zone kills tracked in the background but not shown anywhere, or have I missed something / been misinformed?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Isn't it something like 400cr per kill in a conflict zone? I cant say I've ever gone out of my way to claim them, no. Does that mean kills don't count towards combat rank unless you get paid for them?

Last edited:
I believe it works the same way as bounty hunting, so in that case yes, you have to claim the kills before they count.
Last time I claimed combat bond, I think it got me not 400, but 3000 cr each. It's some time ago now, so I might be wrong on that one.

Top Bottom