Newcomer / Intro Steam PW/Login issues

May not be the place but you guys have ansewered my few questions so far

I check the box to remember the PW
After a few days, it asks me for the PW again, it hasnt been saved
I put in my PW and it says it is incorect, I KNOW it is correct and proper
I do the Email verification and it works.
Last week instead of Email it wanted to text the code, but it wasnt my phone number, so I went thry the long process.
being impatient, I paid the $8 for another account, all was ok for a few days but now its happening again
This time the E-Mail is wrong for sending the code

A few days ago I had recieved an email with a reset code for the 1st account, now that E-mail is gone

I cant seem to find a way to contact a person, everything seems to be automated,
Any ideas what is going on?

Last edited:
I don't know about Steam but really you should contact Frontier Support - raise a support ticket at https://support.frontier.co.uk/login.php?page=contact and they will sort you out. (Especially if you have bought a second account, they will help you access both.)

EDIT: As Chris says, try launching Elite direct, without having steam running (I have a Steam version and don't even have it installed in the Steam Library - just run it direct).

Last edited:
I don't know about Steam but really you should contact Frontier Support - raise a support ticket.

If he's running the game via Steam and has trouble logging in via Steam, I don't think Frontier support will be able to help. That's a job for Steam support.

Frankly, my opinion is that Steam is only good for buying games you can't buy anywhere else. As a service, it's a piece of trash.

So, is it steam that won't log in or the Elite Dangerous launcher?

If it's the steam window then it's not a problem with the game. If it's ED's launcher then it has nothing to do with steam.

Top Bottom