Streaming in open play on steam to give free void opals.

I am streaming on steam. Do not be prejudice of me when you see me streaming. This is not a trap. look me up and you will see I'm elite in trading and exploring.
I just want to help new player from grinding so hard on the start. The more players we have the better for all.

I remember watching kids helping herring over hurdles in a river to help them reach their spawn site upstream ...... and all they were doing was helping the weak ones to dilute the strength of the herring population. :rolleyes:

You can kill noobs with kindness.

I remember watching kids helping herring over hurdles in a river to help them reach their spawn site upstream ...... and all they were doing was helping the weak ones to dilute the strength of the herring population. :rolleyes:

Coming from a mammal who spent nine month in parasitic form inside his ma's wumb, then as much time as ectoparasite sucking her breast, looks like you survived well through all those herring master race invasions.

1st lightspeed You seem to be ignorant to the fact that this is a game not real life. The programmers and server people get paid by the amount of people that purchase this GAME! The elites believe that you hold does not. This is not a monthly subscription as other games are. To help new players to enjoy the hard work of the developers fantastic work, will only help, not hinder their further work on this great game!

2nd Do you really think we have a population problem? Today shows on steam less then 6K players! We need more or this game will go!

Last edited:
1st lightspeed You seem to be ignorant to the fact that this is a game not real life. The programmers and server people get paid by the amount of people that purchase this GAME! The elites believe that you hold does not. This is not a monthly subscription as other games are. To help new players to enjoy the hard work of the developers fantastic work, will only help, not hinder their further work on this great game!

2nd Do you really think we have a population problem? Today shows on steam less then 6K players! We need more or this game will go!
Hey DoomU .... I have nothing against you for being kind to other players .... too many would lure them in and kill them, so it's cool :cool:

While I admire the thought behind your offer of free credits, whether new Cmdrs get them from you or elsewhere will more than likely result in frustration for them further down the line. They'll inevitably rush to buy a bigger ship, likely an anaconda, because "bigger is better" and "max DPS" (but let's not go there again)!

At this point they are unlikely to have done much as far as engineers go, or spent a whole lot of time learning the intricacies of how different ships handle and the multitude of game mechanics we all take for granted. Next thing you know we have them complaining on the forum because:

They flew without a rebuy
They didn't understand difference between low + high wake when trying to escape
They deployed weapons and exceeded available power

or one of a dozen other things that they could have avoided by working their way up, ideally over a few weeks to get to that same point.

So kudos again on the generous offer (2 days running now) but MY OPINION is that new players need advice much more than they need easy credits to get the most out of their ED experience.

Again you go with real life and not fantasy life. We need player’s period!!!! You may get housing, food, and drink for free, but others (programmers, artist, and developers) do not! They rely on new purchases!
I’m only trying to help people to bring in new people. We are dying. The amount of old players will not feed the programmers and admins. Just think before you speak!

Coming from a mammal who spent nine month in parasitic form inside his ma's wumb, then as much time as ectoparasite sucking her breast, looks like you survived well through all those herring master race invasions.
Nah, he's right though; there are many species, such as moths or birds, that if helped to hatch/exit eggs or cocoons will simply not live. The struggle makes them strong enough to survive.

Nah, he's right though; there are many species, such as moths or birds, that if helped to hatch/exit eggs or cocoons will simply not live. The struggle makes them strong enough to survive.

You guys watched too many Walt Disney's with talking animals dressed as humans.

You can kill 'em much quicker with lasers and bullets.

Taken the other way, the ones that aren't strong enough to survive are the ones that can't exit the egg/cocoon without assistance. Correlation versus causation and all that.

Top Bottom