Stuck for ideas

Good afternoon all,

So I got this game yesterday and have been building a Western themed park but have got to the log flume and I have now been sat here for about an hour and not done anything. I am really struggling with how to make a good looking station.

I want it to look a bit like a lumber yard and the queuing section goes through the mill (I have already done this part). Have any of you got any ideas with what to build next. Should I build the whole track then worry about decorating it afterwards?

Any help appreciated!

P.S
I tried to attach a screenshot of what I have so far...it's too big

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi @Langers_Mash!

The best way to share your screenshots would be to attach them to your forum post. If they're too big you can easily resize them using Paint or Photoshop :)

An Imgur album can be a good substitution.

Ok thanks. So last night I just started building and have finally got a log flume I am pretty happy with, I think it was just that initial stump to overcome but now it looks pretty good! (well I think anyway)

I really enjoyed working on a log flume in my last park. It was called Log Jam River and I had a blast theming it, kind of like what you are trying to do. I even added a nice waterfall in the center. I was real proud of it. Best of Luck!!

Top Bottom