Stuck on Squire rank of the Empire

I been looking for some information about this problem and all I can find is folks not getting the specific missions to rank up, my issue is that I don't have problems getting those missions but when I complete them I only get a message telling me I have been promoted to Knight, however my progress remains at 100% staying at Squire no matter what. So far I have done 5 Imperial Navy missions with the exact same outcome.

I have tried different systems and swapping between public, private and solo modes but nothing happens...

At first I thought it was related to a Rank up mission I failed for the federation but just for the heck of it I tried it again, completed it and ranked up no problem to Recruit so I have no idea what else to attempt

Any ideas? I really want a clipper...

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    757.7 KB · Views: 137
There's an open issue WRT this ATM, here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/33140

Although the issue talks about Federation rank, it's the same as yours essentially. If you can submit any useful logs or information I'd go ahead with it.

Currently 100% Squire waiting to become Knighted too; this bug was around during Alpha, I've just not bothered to go ahead with the mission until I know it's fixed... Lazy? Yes...

The good news is that IIRC rank stats stack - so if you do more missions, your rank as Knight will be higher once you 'graduate'. That's how it used to work, not sure now.

Correct all the rep gained is banked. You'll get It all once bugs fixed and your promoted. Might sail straight into next rank hehe but remember to take rank mission.

The same thing happened to me, I just logged into Horizons and did the rank missions there. It worked but, I had to do the same thing after every rank gain since Odyssey is still wacked out lol

Top Bottom