Stuck with Orange Sidewinder

Im in Kuwemaki trying to get my new ship engineered. Stuck just outside the orbit of the engineer's base and keep getting orange sidewinders. Tried reloading the game a few times (which usually fixes it), but now nothing works, this is just sad and I hear it takes weeks to get it fixed with a ticket. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to play the game tonight. Is this crap because of the lag from carriers? So we basically even pay upkeep on those things, just so we can experience more lag and orange sidewinders...? Oh the joy!

Anyone with some advice?I cant load the base-game I think, im playing on xbox.

Is there any way to load the base-game on xbox without deleting accounts and messing around breaking something? Anyone know?

This really sucks, whatever I try, nothing works.... I could suicide i guess, is this that new way to fix orange sidewinders?

After restarting the game a few times and jumping to a different system, I got out!

Then I tired to return to the Jets hole with the engineer Hera Tani in Kuwemaki, when you get close to the planet in supercruise, there is some extreme lag and If you quit or restart the game there, then its back to orange sidewinders. Right now the Hera Tani engineer is BROKEN! You just cant get down to it.

I had the same issue yesterday when visiting Todd. He was trying out some new fangdangled weapon that keeps you stuck in orbit. Only way out was to jump to another system then back again. I asked him as a loyal customer to try his new toys out on newbies. He said he would "think" about it. :rolleyes:

Just encountered the orange sidewinder tried jumping anywhere else ...no help.This seems to be a daily thing since the last patch.Happened yesterday also around 6 pm EST. Might be server overload problem.No messages from the devs yet.

The problems starts when you are 8Mm away from Hera Tani's engineering base, its like a black hole of lag that just sucks you up and ruin your game experience, no way to get down to the base.

I finally managed to get down to the base. The way to do it is to pre-aim the best you can directly at the base (maybe 10-15Mm away from the planet), then just let the lagmonster do its thing, the screen will seem frozen as you get closer, but eventually you will find yourself out of the lag, out of supercruise and a few hundret km from the base, depending on how good your pre-aim was. Then you can boost to the base in normal-space. Yeah it takes a while and it sucks, but you get there.

Im in Kuwemaki trying to get my new ship engineered. Stuck just outside the orbit of the engineer's base and keep getting orange sidewinders. Tried reloading the game a few times (which usually fixes it), but now nothing works, this is just sad and I hear it takes weeks to get it fixed with a ticket. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to play the game tonight. Is this crap because of the lag from carriers? So we basically even pay upkeep on those things, just so we can experience more lag and orange sidewinders...? Oh the joy!

Anyone with some advice?I cant load the base-game I think, im playing on xbox.
try deleting your horizon's season pass, this file acts as a key to horizon's to tell your box to load Horizons content, perhaps it will load without horizons if you launch the base game without the keyfile.

Top Bottom