Submit Your Challenges for Livestreams!

Operation Chicken Box

Get a 5 Star rating...with only Struthiomimus.
latest

Last edited:
How about making a 5 star park with a star dinosaur.

Basically, reach 5 stars from medium or higher difficulty and have a dinosaur with 1000 star points in your park :D And it could be any dinosaur you would like. Triceratops to indominus rex!

Hi!
Recently watched the stream recording (couldn't see it live) and was very happy to see you choose one of my suggestions.
20190214192326_1.jpg

It is possible, but it took me +300 Struthis and I "cheated" (unlimited money, power, feeders and dinosaur lifespans, no disease, failed incubations nor social/population requirements and difficulty set on easy...I believe that's not "cheating" because it's sandbox). I guess you could have done it with less animals, using those DLC genes...but it's still definitely not a 30 minutes project.
20190214192352_1.jpg

I'll try to be more sensible with my next suggestions

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi!
Recently watched the stream recording (couldn't see it live) and was very happy to see you choose one of my suggestions.
20190214192326_1.jpg

It is possible, but it took me +300 Struthis and I "cheated" (unlimited money, power, feeders and dinosaur lifespans, no disease, failed incubations nor social/population requirements and difficulty set on easy...I believe that's not "cheating" because it's sandbox). I guess you could have done it with less animals, using those DLC genes...but it's still definitely not a 30 minutes project.
20190214192352_1.jpg

I'll try to be more sensible with my next suggestions

Haha! Very nice, and good to know. That's less Struthi's than I thought you'd need :D

JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION PICTIONARY!

A game for two players

1. Player A closes his/her eyes.
  2. Player B starts incubating a dinosaur in a Hammond Creation Lab.
  3. Player B starts drawing said dinosaur with path, fence and terrain tools.
  4. After Player B has started, Player A opens his/her eyes and tries to guess which dinosaur is incubating based on Player B's drawing before incubation finish.
  5. Alternate who's drawing and who's guessing

A hint: larger dinosaurs take longer to incubate

Last edited:
Mega-Stampede

Try to recreate the stampede of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom ( with blue, rexy, allosaurus, carnotaurus, baryonyx, parasaurolophus, brachiosaurus, apatosaurus, triceratops, sinoceratops, gallimimus, stigymoloch, ankylosaurus, stegosaurus, pachycephalosaurus, dilophosaurus and suchomimus) It could be great! And if with carnivores everyone ends up fighting, you could do it only with herbivores. ;) [smile]

Not really a challenge challenge but how about a paleo study. Eg. a prey predator relationship or species/subspecies families or in geographic area of dig sites. Could start off with the species details the game gives you, look up other online resources (or background resources used to make the game) and/or make guesses on how many struthis a T-rex would need to eat per week to stay alive, how much vegetation the struthis would consume, why struthis might live in groups or why natural selection caused dinosaurs to grow big. You might not be 'right' all the time in your guesses but what if you were a paleontologist using JWE dinos for study.

Not really a challenge challenge but how about a paleo study. Eg. a prey predator relationship or species/subspecies families or in geographic area of dig sites. Could start off with the species details the game gives you, look up other online resources (or background resources used to make the game) and/or make guesses on how many struthis a T-rex would need to eat per week to stay alive, how much vegetation the struthis would consume, why struthis might live in groups or why natural selection caused dinosaurs to grow big. You might not be 'right' all the time in your guesses but what if you were a paleontologist using JWE dinos for study.

So...make an enclosure with all dinosaurs from a certain dig site and analize how they interact?
Would be great if they had a guest paleontologist, making it as educational as entertaining...and it would remind of that dialogue in Jurassic Park III:
Your theory on raptors is good and all, but isn't all this conjecture kind of moot? I mean, once the U.N. and Costa Rica and everyone decides how to handle that second island, scientists will just go in and look for themselves.

The Challenge is:

In a tornado-storm setting in sandbox. Incubate multiple species of hyper-aggressive dinos that cannot be contented & calmed & have them contained in their own enclosures for 30mins, without them breaking out.

A game for two players

1. Player A closes his/her eyes.
  2. Player B starts incubating a dinosaur in a Hammond Creation Lab.
  3. Player B starts drawing said dinosaur with path, fence and terrain tools.
  4. After Player B has started, Player A opens his/her eyes and tries to guess which dinosaur is incubating based on Player B's drawing before incubation finish.
  5. Alternate who's drawing and who's guessing

A hint: larger dinosaurs take longer to incubate

It's...it's a dinosaur!
IT%2527S...IT%2527S%2BA%2BDINOSAUR.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom