Submitting exploration data has the influence during the elections?

The System has one station and two outposts.

One player faction is controlling the system and the main station, high with percentage.
One NPC faction is controlling one outpost, the other faction which I support controls the other outpost. (both at ~13%) We are entering the elections for losing or winning ours.

• do the exploration data has influence in Elections?
  • if I go and dump them at the outpost controlled by "my" faction, it will benefit only that owning faction on the outpost, "mine", not the main System faction?
EDIT
I forgot: if I take delivery missions for "my" faction at the main station, they will contribute "my" faction on the outpost?

thank you!

Last edited:
The general rule is: "labelled influence benefits the faction labelled / unlabelled influence benefits the station owner"

So:
- trade goods and exploration data aren't associated with a specific faction, so they benefit the owner of the station they're traded at / handed in at
- bounty vouchers, combat bonds and missions are associated with a specific faction, so they benefit that faction regardless of the station owner

In an Election, only "non-combat" actions have effect - trade, exploration, whatever exactly counts as non-combat missions.

So: exploration data, yes, but only if you sell it at your station. Non-combat missions, yes, taken at any station in the system.

There are four ways to make daily points in an Election. Selling explo charts at a supported faction owned asset is one of them, however its not the best/easiest (as written above).
Surprising, but charts are great against Outbreak, too (Dav's sheet).

Top Bottom