Subscribed parks not showing up in Downloads Menu - HELP!

So, my friends share parks with me secretly on the workshop by keeping them hidden but adding me as contributor. I accept the contributor invitation and subscribe. For FIVE MONTHS we have been doing it this way and suddenly this week the parks no longer show up in my downloads menu. WHY? They show up for them when I share parks back but their parks no longer show up for me. I have verified my local game files and that didn't help.

We did. They suggested deleting all of our subscribed stuff and resuscribing as a temporary fix. Seriously NOT going to unsubscribe from hundreds of things we've collected for our project and try to find them all again.

The problem seemed to fix itself a few weeks back with an update. But as of a couple of days ago, it's back. Toolkit items, blueprints, and parks we subscribe to just never show up in the game menus. What in the world is going on with the game? Are they working on something? Why change stuff at this point when it was working fine for so long???

Last edited:
Funny, I reported the exact same thing about a month ago, and never heard anything. Further, if I subscribed to something new, it would not show up.

Two of the best park makers are having that problem. I had it too. I think you have to wait for the parks to come back or it might be a problem on Steam’s end. If I lost all my subscribed parks and blueprints I’d probably go mad.

I deleted 13,000 subscribed items because it happened to me again. All content by others vanished but my own content like saved parks, blueprints, etc. were still there. I should just save copies of parks and items that I really want and if it happens again then I will have the items in my local folder rather than in the cloud. It’s a pain searching for items to resubscribe to them.

Top Bottom