[Suggestion] Furry Dice

I think we can all agree this is *the* missing feature in Elite: Dangerous right now.

Sure we have bobbleheads, and they're cool and all. But no cockpit is complete without a classy pair of furry dice hanging from the top to remind us of the chances we take every time we head out into the great unknown.

Also, how about the always reliable nodding dog, and dancing hawaiian girl?

Facepalm.
I do not even want to put the reference to the other proposals on the subject "bubblehead".
1) Zero gravity. Things on the free mount needs to move on a free trajectory in the limit of long fastening. You will have noticed, how a "bubblehead" beginning to go crazy in the "Witch space", about the same should behave with a "fluffy dice" in ordinary space. This is the same "not funny joke", like "fan" in the cockpit, from the "Cloud Imperial games": the girl was wearing a spacesuit with a helmet.
2) Submitted Idea was by the developers themselves. And if I'm not mistaken, this idea starts this forum "Suggestions and Feedback".

+1 For "Dancing hawaiian girl" bubblehead.

This game needs a wintergreen air freshener. You know, one of those cardboard kind with the string.

In all fairness to the Frontier devs, this would probably be a lot quicker and easier to implement since it's just a flat shape.

And would be just as classy.

+ on fuzzy dice also hula girl as well as tassel window liners (use the slot for christmas lights) I basically want my ship to look like a low rider or the interior of cheech and chongs car. Ya know Love machine from up in smoke.

Sure, fuzzy dice, and air freshener trees, are a must, but don't you think we should have a steering wheel/yoke made out of welded together chain links and crushed velvet seat/dash covers first?

Was fuzzy dice on the Acorn Archimedes running Arc Elite released in 1991? I had a picture of it on a hard drive in an old DOS computer that I'm no longer using. Maybe I'll pull the drives to find it. Still us Elite nerds would smile flying in Elite Dangerous with fuzzy dice. You younger players have no clue... :)

Last edited:
Um, we don't have a rearview mirror :p

But we have flightsuits and then something totally useless to wear over these,
why not allow fuzzy dice and disco balls as bling necklaces?!

disco_ball_necklace_03.png

I think we can all agree this is the missing feature in Elite: Dangerous right now.

Sure we have bobbleheads, and they're cool and all. But no cockpit is complete without a classy pair of furry dice hanging from the top to remind us of the chances we take every time we head out into the great unknown.

Also, how about the always reliable nodding dog, and dancing hawaiian girl?
Yes to all. Also, Trolls. :D

And snow globes.

And that weird seesaw drinking turkey toy thing.

Top Bottom