Suits and Weapons

I don't want to be rude but I must ask all of you to stop searching for Suits and Weapons for now or at least until I find all good stuff I need.
Much appreciated. Thank You ALL :)

o7

Heh, I am starting to morbidly wonder if the time looking for pre-upgrade gear isn't starting to outstrip the time it would take to just get the materials and upgrade them.

Heh, I am starting to morbidly wonder if the time looking for pre-upgrade gear isn't starting to outstrip the time it would take to just get the materials and upgrade them.
For level one? Maybe. For other levels? Definitely not.
Just the amount of MIs (and the time to get them) to get a suit or weapon to level 3 is ridiculous.

MIs are actually super easy if you find threat 2-3 impact sites.
IF you find impact sites. And even then MI don’t always spawn.
And then you have a chance the whole POI disappears while you are downloading them (happened to me).

But yes, they are the easier mat to find (but still too fidgety to play comfortably at my pace).

I don't want to be rude but I must ask all of you to stop searching for Suits and Weapons for now or at least until I find all good stuff I need.
Much appreciated. Thank You ALL :)

o7
The silly thing here is that a system with a population of millions or even billions has exactly 1 (ONE!) upgraded suit in stock.
ONE!
%-)

Top Bottom